Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
who knows .... mby Kallyanna does. But it's probably the same reson why she got de-moded.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This was posted in the Spamzilla section of Ragezone by our administrator. Of course you can't view it yourself as the section is restricted to subscribers and other members of a higher authority.

Kally was banned for spreading lies about me and trying to get numerous members of staff fired and a bunch of other terrible stuff.

As much as it doesn't sound like her, our administrator wouldn't lie.

Reaction score
It's actually true! Several months prior she wanted to go to the ragezone party meet up but could not afford the train fair to go so I figured I would help her by offering her a job. To help with the expenditure of the ticket I paid her £20 to work on the front page news website writing some gamer based blogs and to document the experience with pictures and videos, the end product of that is here :

Fast forward a week or so later as it turns out she told the people attending (personal friends which i guess she wasn't aware of) and senior members of staff that I funded her entire trip and was best friends with her and a lot of other silly stuff in between, for me this caused a HUGE problem because it looks like favouritism and of course it's not true, she was paid £20 to work. Once I found out and confronted her about the lies rather than remove her from the team completely we decided to keep her in the Kal Online section as she had around 6 or so others. Whilst her lies got her in trouble her moderating skills were good.

Fast forward more weeks in advance, she attempts to get other senior moderators into trouble including @Madison and @ChewBecca , having reviewed all cases it turns out to be a case of a woman hating on another, maybe envy of sorts? Who knows, women are crazy. Then, this week, it happened again. More lies were being told about senior members of staff and an attempt to get them removed from their position whilst also claiming that @The General was boosting his moderating stat/powers (he is the ragecraft admin) and more. Having reviewed the situation again I came to the conclusion that regardless of her skill in moderating (She is a good moderator) her constant lies and other stuff that came from all the months from the initial problem I had removed her from the team.

Now, I'm aware that she has a fair bit of influence on the section and the public persona is that of an angel but that is far from the truth. Sure, she has good redeeming quality's in terms of moderating but from what I've had to deal with as the administrator of the forum (since 2001) she is nothing more than a compulsive liar and a manipulator to get people on her side whilst mascaraing as an angel. Using her attempted influence she also attempted to stage a walk out from other moderators and with one other ex member of staff work with another spin-off forum (that is a rip of RZ). Why? because she was caught out lying.

I'm sure a lot of you will think im full of it and what-not but at the end of the day I've been doing this since 2001 and Kally only became a mod In December of 2013. So my end judgement is simple, she is a compulsive lying alcoholic.

fuwNHwZ - Bad news - RaGEZONE Forums

Update:

More nonsense, quit with these pm's already, you're not doing yourselves any favours.

ave you seen this what's going on?
Have you seen how the damn community is moving right now?
Have you seen what happened to kallyanna , when she wanted to clarify what's happening to the community..
Have you seen these new damn mods do in the forum? , they don't care about it anymore
they don't even take a look at the forum anymore
Kallyanna was very active , was getting the problems , and fixing these problems by logic
and now kallyanna left , and some idiots are only staying
what are you waiting? would you like to get your posts and threads deleted for no reason?
what a nonsense forum..?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back