Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Banners for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I give banners for free if you want pm me i can do it with animation or regular with nice things + kalonline f1 menus and this stuff

meme50 was the first one to take from me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's Funny when I see 2 friends helping each other's .. to be famous and professional :thumbup: hehehe^^

And now he is professional and helping all .. But when u check his started threads i see some one asking for help only ^^ xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You should atleast show some examples if you want your "service" to be more beliveable :p

Also I don't wanna be rude but simply adding text to an image does not make you a designer...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My own created beackground

best - Banners for free - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
wait :)

Attachments

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
This thread perfectly shows what left of kalonline section ;d Most of people are focused on playing bango/rest quitted for good and only some "pro designers/coders/webmasters"left, gogo guys you're the hope of kalonline privs...........................NOT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea thx for banner bro :D
when i joined Ragezone i saw meme50 always in help section^^ till now .. that's almost year or more .. and till now he didn't created his own server .. and if he didn't got server why u made banner for him ? .. maybe u got the answer ?!:?::?:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Rolls meme50 is my friend and from egypt like me and he almost done with his server Ticiii- Kal and this my banner for him

Ticiii-kal - Banners for free - RaGEZONE Forums Press on it

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Guys I am beginner why you are so mean to me? and i still learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back