Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

this chaos could be stopped by just one WAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@R3volutioN had released his add-ons and files just to avoid making money of his work by few people , like midobahr and beshoy , but this release turned everything over and it was not used for its normal purpose , since the files which are released by r3vo were licensed , crypt , instead of just 2 people have the files and can sell them , nowadays , too many people had the files and some of the little coders could bypass the addons and it license , and started selling them
so instead of 2x sellers over 20 person atm , and the addons were releases just to stop this chaos
but sadly it didnt ...
i always checked the statistics of the online people
it were over 100 at same time just immediately after revo released the files
but since these files became useless now , it became just 30 online atm

i just want to say that R3vo could stop all of that by just a click and i hope he see it

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
that would work for sure just for localhost , nobody can run a serv with that

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
if that was that easy why didnt people do that , and why they still pay for these files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you just need to unpacked Core.dll to remove R3vo Ips. and will work as perfect like this

Make it yours :w00t:

REMOVED

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
files which beshoy selling completly buggy and peoples who bought from him even can not run their server correctly.
you can pay 250 euro to him or you can do like that
go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc -> Hosts

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost

google.com kalonline.co.uk

and you are done have fun

hey r3volution, how are you? :)

I still remember 1 year ago when you used your backdoors on my server with this name :p

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
files which beshoy selling completly buggy and peoples who bought from him even can not run their server correctly.

# 127.0.0.1 localhost

This is confirmed to redirect the license IP to any IP you want.
I just need to know what core.dll is looking for on port 80. I know its a text file but the name an whats in it is unknown.

Edit your host file add line
YOUR.WAN.IP kalonline.co.uk

or add the IP of your webhost :) and ofc this wont remove backdoors :( but would work for a test server (not public)
You really need core.dll unpacked an the one you want is with newer systems.. I.E pets.txt as time 99999 not monster index 999

I have been after this for a while now but no1 will share this with me sadly everyone only sells which is no good for me without a online server making me money to pay for these addons :/

Been part of this community for 8 years an everyone is so disrespectful towards us oldschool people who got the ball rolling to get us where we are today.
I have released an givien guides so many times in the past just to be treated like a no-body in this hateful community. Even now days I still see servers using old Icons or armors an NPCs I created many years ago
:grr:
Zoo-Online used my old "Newbie dungeon" skin for D1 (created from images searched from google)
An old black tiger with red nails, I seen some servers still using.

Last edited:
Developer
Reaction score
Yep, beshoy who support r3v shits, and clean it from backdoors and help the others to make their servers stable, go ask anyone bought any stuffs from me, how i support them and i never ignore my customers
few weeks ago my addons released uncrypted , i didnt care, but i was happy cuz everyone knew thats my addons clean of any backdoors or poop , just the license
what did r3v ? add a backdoors in all his work to destroy the others in any time , or ask about more money to let their servers online
what did r3v with his customers ? he ignore them on skype and always say i dont have time to fix this bugs ? oh i dont have time to support you
i dont sell files !! i sell a support, got it idiot ?

# 127.0.0.1 localhost

Insanity 300+ online , master kal 200+ online, national kal (in beta)
before there was : wrath (100+ online)
soon there will be : gladiators
all supports by me, and running fine & stable
dont say a poop :) i sell support not a files
r3v cant control or destroy any of these servers

if that was that easy why didnt people do that , and why they still pay for these files

they pay to get a great support to keep their server online and stable, not the files
if r3v saw any server using his files he will destroy it immediatly

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Fair play man.. so why license it an not just release it for everyone then sell the support :)
This way everyone can use it but pay for your support.
Your selling the files licensed to your server, no1 can use it unless they pay for it.

You could release a simple r3v0_loader (only loads the dll) an a paid for which has all your extras/fixes.

This way everyone wins an you being fair to everyone. Releasing a loader so everyone can gain access to the dll but also still getting your money for support for a pro version with your fixes.

Something like this then I'd agree with your above post :)

Last edited:
Developer
Reaction score
Fair play man.. so why license it an not just release it for everyone then sell the support :)
This way everyone can use it but pay for your support.

good point :)
r3v already released his files before, also my r3v_cracker.dll which remove the license released too
but ppls still scared to launch a online server with backdoored files, they know thats r3v going attack them :)

but as you know that i cant remove a license in crypted dll , so i forward license to my host, :)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
good point :)
r3v already released his files before, also my r3v_cracker.dll which remove the license released too
but ppls still scared to launch a online server with backdoored files, they know thats r3v going attack them :)

but as you know that i cant remove a license in crypted dll , so i forward license to my host, :)

probably you can forward the license to any normal website
and i totally agree with toxic point about extra support by paying

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yep, beshoy who support r3v shits

then code ur own poop and support it if u can

and clean it from backdoors

shenanigans

and help the others to make their servers stable, go ask anyone bought any stuffs from me

totally shenanigans

go ask anyone bought any stuffs from me, how i support them and i never ignore my customers

ppls already know what u can do for money

Insanity 300+ online , master kal 200+ online, national kal (in beta)
before there was : wrath (100+ online)
soon there will be : gladiators
all supports by me, and running fine & stable
dont say a poop :) i sell support not a files
r3v cant control or destroy any of these servers

:D talk to insanity kal owner who is letting to run his server
with ur perfect support master kal made 3x resets in 2-3 days
nation kal will not also stay long...

Developer
Reaction score
then code ur own poop and support it if u can

shenanigans

totally shenanigans

ppls already know what u can do for money

:D talk to insanity kal owner who is letting to run his server
with ur perfect support master kal made 3x resets in 2-3 days
nation kal will not also stay long...

7 days uptime on masterkal :p
actually you dont have any control on your files :p you just ask ppls to help you to ddos them xD thats all you can do
Also insanity will not pay you 1 euro :D try to duck him now if you can :D i am watching xD

Developer
Reaction score

try to find other way fast :D going to fix this stupid way :D
i like to play with you :D so exciting :D
easy to find your way and fix it :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back