Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Check it out

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't know where would I post this problem but I don't think there are not section about this just check it out and try help <
How would I decrease the ram speed to normal?as you see I don't use many items just skype,firefox.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't know where would I post this problem but I don't think there are not section about this just check it out and try help <
How would I decrease the ram speed to normal?as you see I don't use many items just skype,firefox.

well windows 7 is a bit of a ram abuser.. its known to use ram for all kinds of shenanigans you don't need :)

theres a small example that might help.. since you only got 2gb ram.. well make sure you use it for the right things..
(prase the lord I don't have to work on a snail machine myself anymore :D)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this your personal pc or the one that is your host?

In either case, I would also check your msconfig for startup entries, that you dont' need.

You need to trim down what software/services the pc boots with, so as to make it leaner and use less resources.

Especially when you run server software of any kind.

Unless your on linux :)

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
Is this your personal pc or the one that is your host?

In either case, I would also check your msconfig for startup entries, that you dont' need.

You need to trim down what software/services the pc boots with, so as to make it leaner and use less resources.

Especially when you run server software of any kind.

Unless your on linux :)
look at the specs of his pc.. if he wants to use that to host a server.. not a smart move :) for the rest true that.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
compaQ if you got better pc you better use other pc and just make virtual machine it would be much better than 2gb ram.. cuz with 2gb ram everytime you gonna use pc for anything or go to database it will laag,freez if you dont mind spikes,lag,freezs than use this old 1.. also firefox and skype use a bit of ram to so if you gonna host anything on this pc be sure you dont do anything on and be sure you remove processes that are not needed

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ops,I wasn't know,So that all because I host an private server?But as you see on the picture I wasn't use anything just skype,firefox.
And btw its laptop:/

Back