Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

clean database set for sql 2008 r2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
could anyone please upload a clean kal_auth and kal_db database set for sql 2008 r2 please ?

i was using sql 2000 and i didnt back up my database to a .bak before i formated my pc and went to windows 7 and sql 2008 r2.

i found this post on a forum that gave an option to attach an sql 2000 db using this method

USE master;
GO
CREATE DATABASE kal_db ON PRIMARY
(FILENAME =
'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Data\kal_db.mdf')
LOG ON (FILENAME =
'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Data\kal_db_log.ldf')
FOR ATTACH;
GO

USE master;
GO
CREATE DATABASE kal_auth ON PRIMARY
(FILENAME =
'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Data\kal_auth.mdf')
LOG ON (FILENAME =
'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\Data\kal_auth_log.ldf')
FOR ATTACH;
GO

but before doing this i would rather just have a proper clean database set specific for sql 2008.

thank you in advance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back