Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clean Server Database Needed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I want to create my own php/site system for kalonline. But don't want a whole server repack.

Just the basic databases, that i can install with dummy data, to create, test a new php/website system.

And none of the old links are working.

Can anyone find a new multi-file host and re-upload them?

Thank you.

This is LordJustice/LrdJustice
Currently Playing XanOnline
Leader of TheWay Guild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to create my own php/site system for kalonline. But don't want a whole server repack.

Just the basic databases, that i can install with dummy data, to create, test a new php/website system.

And none of the old links are working.

Can anyone find a new multi-file host and re-upload them?

Thank you.

This is LordJustice/LrdJustice
Currently Playing XanOnline
Leader of TheWay Guild
Some people like Waffles ....

If you liked Waffles and could not find things here you could always just grab some syrup and go take a trip to a place with known good Waffles and find some interesting things you can not always find when you want to Rage ....

If ya know what i mean LOL

Databases:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Btw, what version of sqlexpress will open these database files? I tried SQL 2014 but clearly the versions are incompatible.

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Btw, what version of sqlexpress will open these database files? I tried SQL 2014 but clearly the versions are incompatible.

Thanks.
if it doesn't work mostly you need to upgrade your sql version not downgrade because newer version should support older versions backups

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if it doesn't work mostly you need to upgrade your sql version not downgrade because newer version should support older versions backups

These are not backups that i uploaded they are actual clean databases. The problem is they are for mssql 2000 and 2005.

Unfortunately i do not have clean dbs for newer mssql i only have backups.

Back