Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Code of conduct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so you guys continue to say all the time how you miss the old 2006 - 2008 feeling in kal and how you wish this section was like the old days when people respected other people and their work.

THIS TIME HAS NEVER EXISTED YOU GUYS ARE DILLUSIONAL !!!

Have you read the old posts ?? Have you seen the people who used to be the "pros" of this section in 2006 - 2008 ???

They are some of the WORST posts i have ever read in this forum !!! Excessive foul language, rude comments, insults to religion. insults to mothers, insults to your dead grandmas, stealing files from each other, releasing other peoples work, IMMENSE flame wars ....

So as you can see nothing has changed and nothing will because this is how the internet is, this is how we WANT to act as gamers and forum trolls, this is our right as people, players, and patrons of YOUR forum !!!

We do not have to make accounts on YOUR forum, We CHOOSE to make accounts on YOUR forum.

We COULD have populated another gaming forum but instead we CHOOSE to make ragezone our home and you mods continue to try and MAKE us be someone we are not.

We are flamers, we are degenerates, we are the reason YOU exist ragezone, we are Ragezone !!!!

Get over it already and let us be who we are GAMERS !!!!!!!!!

When you get shot in the face on your favorite FPS do you pat the guy on his virtual butt and say hey nice shot for the last 1000 kills buddy !!!

NO you call his mom a bunch of names and wish for him to die in a firey plane crash or pray someone comes in his house and cuts off his gaming hand !!!!

Go read some of the old posts before you call me a liar or bother trying to argue with me because nothing has changed and it never will !!!

Bans and Infractions for being the same kind of person as over 90% of the gamers on the internet and your own ragezone community ???

I understand the reason and need for some rules but you guys have taken it over the top !!!!

Kallys Own Words: " I know this sounds heartless to say, but, no-one really cares anyway. "

You said it all right here !!!

No-one cares ( except for you mods and owners of this forum )

So if no-one cares then why all the bans and infractions for being who we are ???

go go go keep up the fight for the internet peace and harmony that does not and will not ever exist !!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thread closed as requested in the original thread I made

i made a separate post so i would not clutter up yours.

since i created the thread i would like to request it to be closed ( not deleted ) as to avoid an incoming flame war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back