Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Code of conduct within the KalOnline Section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This thread will be MERGED with the rules thread in 2 weeks time. I wish everyone to see this thread and please take note of it.

Due to a disscussion with Junkers, Kreeate and Not4You over the past 6 weeks, I am now forced to make this post as a reminder to you all.

Just recently there have been a number of flame wars in the section. Some attacks were provoked, some were un-provoked.

Let this be a warning to everyone. That not following the code of conduct (which most people should know already, however unfortunate circumstances are making me make this post to remind you all of this fact) will result in a selection of the following depending on serverity and repeat offences:

a) You recive an infraction point on your account
b) You recive a temporary ban on your account
c) You loose your account entirely

• Please remember there IS a selection of other moderators watching over this forum and not just myself.

Code of Conduct:

• Please treat all members of the forum the way YOU wish to be treated

• Offensive language towards other users is prohibited

• If someone has said something nice, or released something nice, rarther then filling the thread with just "thanks" so people with questions can have their posts seen better, how about using the reputation button (The little star underneath the users avatar under their post) also the "LIKE" button. Any post with just "Thanks" posted will be removed and users reminded to use the like button and rep system. It is more appreciated the just a post of "thanks" and boosts a users account.

• The same applies to NEGATIVE reputation. Instead of starting a flame war on the forum, again, use the rep system or keep it to other means of communication.

• Please treat everyone with equal RESPECT - regard of race, country, colour or religion - not doing so will result in a) b) or c) of the above warnings.

• Users that have released "Stolen" work or "Hacked" files - Unfortunatly once it is released on here, someone else has it. If the post is removed regardless of how long ago it was posted, someone else will re-upload it eventually. Also - news flash, ALL OUR FILES ARE STOLEN FROM INIXSOFT.

• Naming and shaming "Scammers" is prohibited. Some people have been falsly accused in the past, yet others have been not accused and still gotten away with it. (It would be nice to know, but that is taking away peoples equal rights to even redeem themselves) Scamming happens guys, I'm sorry but the only way to let it stop happening is if you discuss it amoungst yourselves via whatever means of communication you use.

• Releasing fake or purposly virused files will result in b) or c) of the above warnings.

• PLEASE Credit the original makers of the files. If you do not know the creator of the original files, or if someone DOES, feel free to PM me and I will add the credits to the post myself.

• If you are going to try to "proove" your honour, (for example) posting scrrenshots of your skype convo) It will be removed as spam. I know this sounds heartless to say, but, no-one really cares anyway.

• Please try to HELP out in the help section as much as you can (I know many of you do this already) but PLEASE do not flame people for asking for help, no matter how many times they have posted - we were all new to this scene once!

• Please use the POST REPORT SYSTEM if you find a post that you find offensive or against the rules.

• Finally - SOME people MAY deserve a second chance if they have been banned in the past. If they keep to the rules and code of conduct, if their NEW account is found out (usually it should be removed by a supermod) Depending on the previous offence you MAY be able to continue using the forum but you will be on the "Known offenders watch list" (yes we have one of these).

SEVERAL times a day I check EVERY SINGLE new post made on the forum to try and keep it clean and easier for you guys. Please try to get along with each other....
Also, I am not an ogre, feel free to pm me if you have an issue or are not sure how to deal with or answer a post :)

Regards - Kallyanna

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Troll all you like I will still infract you as well if need be, This thread will be cleaned of all posts in 2 weeks and merged with the section rules.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i made a separate post so i would not clutter up yours.

since i created the thread i would like to request it to be closed ( not deleted ) as to avoid an incoming flame war.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Finally !! [ I am was waiting this to happen so we can go back to the old kal days and help to revive it not just starting flame wars , good thinking kally ] :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i made a separate post so i would not clutter up yours.

since i created the thread i would like to request it to be closed ( not deleted ) as to avoid an incoming flame war.

Request granted and it will be duly noted and also has been read by myself

Back