Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Coming soon kalonline advertisement section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Want to see your Kal Server do well?

Want your Kal server at the top of this page?

(plays cheesy theme tune) - Thunder birds - (suck in your head now aint it!? o.o)

it will come up on the top of your forum section! - or so im told!

Atm NEWS JUST IN -
MentaL said:
price is @ 40 atm.
MIGHT GO UP MIGHT GO DOWN WE SHALL SEE :)

COMING SOON - KalOnline Section Advertisment

6th December 2013!

(small fee - batteries not included)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yq9CRGt - Coming soon kalonline advertisement section - RaGEZONE Forums
<--- best Banner n makes me LOL... gonna be using this one for a while xD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be the same banner that you currently see (the Lifeless one). Except with your image and text :).

i hope thats a joke :D well. Could i ask for how long our Banner would be there? i mean. 40€ for what period of time?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I hit this topic I thought you guys were planning to open an advertisement subforum, which would be pretty nice.
This however could come in handy too! Though what's wrong with an advertisement subforum if I may ask :)

Reaction score
When I hit this topic I thought you guys were planning to open an advertisement subforum, which would be pretty nice.
This however could come in handy too! Though what's wrong with an advertisement subforum if I may ask :)

A section for Private Servers already exist. Use tag [Kal Online] and make sure to follow the section rules.

#Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back