Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[COMPETITON SECTION] KalOnline Event/Contest Section! (Changes once a month)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK guys n gals! This was suggested...

This Sticky will be cleaned once a month and the winners announced as an edit to this first post!
So... Keep an eye on this post for KalOnline Events.
Prizes for your server etc...
Feel free to pm me if you have an idea or you wish to run an event and give away a prize!

(Would like to thank Crosenblum for the idea)

RULES!

1) Any spam post will be deleted
2) Any flaming post will be given a wrarning (possibly an infraction - dnt let it come to that)
3) You can enter AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE
4) Have fun damn it :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January 2014 Event
(Closes and winner announced January 31st)

WINNER = @ !!!!!!! well done hunny :)

For the winning Screenshot... check the Spoiler below ;)
Kallyanna - [COMPETITON SECTION] KalOnline Event/Contest Section! (Changes once a month) - RaGEZONE Forums

Prize: Feature object for your server!
(includes the KWE part for the object too!)
Kallyanna - [COMPETITON SECTION] KalOnline Event/Contest Section! (Changes once a month) - RaGEZONE Forums

HOW TO WIN
Post the BEST screenshot from your server

This can be anything with Emotes in it, a new mob, a new object etc or just a bunch of you gathered together, or just nice plain scenary :)

February 2014 Event
(Closes and winner announced February 28th)

WINNER = @ !!!!!!! well done hunny :)

Here is the winning screenshot of this months Event!

March 2014 Event
(Closes and winner announced March 31st)

This Months event! Winner gets an NPC of a Sitting archer.

HOW TO ENTER = Design a signature/ or avatar. This can be for anyone, But it must be KalOnline related.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've just got a funny idea about a sig, lets see if i can get it done. ( im a noob ) xD
btw. Archer legs looks a bit weird... like a X, dont know if its just about the angle of your cam

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even thou i showed them a year ago ^^ i think nobody used them. so i drop them by for now, until i make new ones to present here aswell. I WANT THAT NPC!!! :D

t0kVT0d - [COMPETITON SECTION] KalOnline Event/Contest Section! (Changes once a month) - RaGEZONE Forums

ryQUv3s - [COMPETITON SECTION] KalOnline Event/Contest Section! (Changes once a month) - RaGEZONE Forums

k0Ek6ae - [COMPETITON SECTION] KalOnline Event/Contest Section! (Changes once a month) - RaGEZONE Forums

MwzZNqE - [COMPETITON SECTION] KalOnline Event/Contest Section! (Changes once a month) - RaGEZONE Forums

Let the Game Begin ^^

Cheers,
DreameR

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back