Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Congratz Kally for mod? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol maty xD well i know the amount of work ahead will be quite a handful o.o (especially s0ul666's reports :p) but wow o.o *looks up n bats at the butterflies* you've heard this all before.. ill try my best!

mostly, a few peeps are gonna get irritated or annoyed at me for posts i am going to have to close or delete or edit, but please dnt get mad.. its what i need to do, (if its an edit will prob be funny but ill try to refrain from that :p ) I intend to make a Sticky for those with REQUESTS of re-uploads too.. i have had that cleared ;) to save reviving old posts :rolleyes:

You know how much i love ya all and this was a big honour to me being offered this position. Ill do my best to prove this community isnt "the worst" or "one of the worst" so if i need to delete a post.. ill pop you a PM explaining more then just "post was deleted" ill explain why......

non the less i love you guys! hope that you are happy with the decision o.o (cowers in a corner) im scared o.o *ohh look at the pretty butterfly!* ........*chases butterfly*

I would like to thank all the peeps that believe in me and all those who also bugged Justei and MentaL... cos apparently he knew who i was when Justei asked.. o.o

Any issues.. feel free to pm me.. not sure of a post.. instead of flaming it.. "WRONG SECTION NOOB" .... click the little triangle with the "!" in it and report the post with a reason why. Lets prove that we are not the lynch mob community everyone thinks we are xD lol

Also.. if ya got something to say.. thats.. perhaps not very nice.. please keep it to PM .. makes us look better n not have the forum delete again xD ... WHICH IS WHAT WE DONT WANT! :thumbup:

Your all Trollz n i love ya even those "annoying " peeps your not annoying you are just a bit confused on what to do n need some guidance :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

One last thing - REMEMBER WE WERE ALL NOOBZ AT THIS ONCE N IN THE HELP SECTION! the more you release your work.. even tho you spent ages on it, if it helps the community advance... then on day.. that person that down loaded your release might improve it and make it better.. if you get stuck.. they might even be able to help you! (speaking from experiance with my own re-packs)

<3 Kally

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks hun :) prob take a load of me bugging Junkers for a change xD

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I've always believed that the world would be a better place if only women ruled our governments.
In other words, I think Kallyanna will suit great as mod x)

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Congratulations :) good luck hunny :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always believed that the world would be a better place if only women ruled our governments.
In other words, I think Kallyanna will suit great as mod x)

lol bless ya hun.. tis lies all lies xD .. but the thought was there :p <3 (hugs) *bats at that darn butterfly again .. its gonna kill meh! O.O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congratulations Kally. And finally my post on the Award thread does not look ridiculous anymore. now youre part of the Staff.

Anyway, good luck and make us proud.

Kal Online Section 4Ever!

Cheers,
DreameR

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Congratulation Kally hun ;)
Kallyanna will suit great as moderator.
good luck and make us proud.

Reaction score
congratulation kally <3 you must be mod for sure :thumbup:
my gift
Matynator - Congratz Kally for mod? :D - RaGEZONE Forums

i hope you like it <3

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Beautiful greetings and congratulations to you, Kally :)

You are really in the right place that you deserves :p

I hope that you can do something good for this community :thumbup:

Congratulations again.

Kind Regards,
MaZoR.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ty guys :p n - as per a facebook post..... BANANAS FOR EVERYONE! i hate em .. so eat em or they go moldy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back