Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wanna to say hello first off all.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but to post team recruitment here is quite bad idea. Because there are lots of people which don't even know what is kal, or anything about kal, and yea i know u can add tag in front of thread name, but still it sucks.

So, thats why i'm creating thread here, i don't really care if Kallyanna (or any other mod) will delete it or not.

At the moment i'm searching for graphics designer (it's like banners, ad's, etc...).
If your intrested to join my team PM me with your allready made stuff and short description about you.

Best regards,
CobLyoX

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was asked to change it by a Super mod, "none of the other forums had a recruitment section so why should Kal be any different." Also there are people out there on the main forum just looking to help peeps out in general whether it be with php /website/GFX or even coding.... we might even get some new peeps interested in the Kal scene if others see peeps recruiting for it.

You might say we might even loose some members from the Kal section to other sections...lol it works both ways.

Some of the games there you havent even heard of too ;) Its all about broadening horizons.

That is why i was asked to change it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back