Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Creating a new server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello! Is there anyone who can help me with kalonline server files? I want to create server but every single link is dead to files. Btw is there decent new tutorial step by step how to create it? On win 10 btw :) Please someone help me or contact me on skype: leowings33

BECAUSE ALL TUTORIALS AND LINKS ARE DEAD :) Or i am blind but prove me wrong.

Thanks in advance! Love this community!

P.S. Millions years ago when only g3 animal was and win XP popular i had my server but after many years i wanna go back :) Love this game since 2005

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyway. The all links are dead. No video tutorials at all. No info on what platform of sql to create it? Mysql Workbench or 2008? Any person who have discord or skype add me please leowings33 if something we gonna chit chat about it. maybe i even going to buy the files or something. Couple people wrote me they are selling files but i think they are scammers.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are a lot of files with broken links and most of them are really old. Is there anyone so awesome that has and would share clean files which are as close to official KAL Online as possible (added thief, dailies, F10, D6, armors/weapons up to g90... maybe even shaman)? I mean all files needed to run the server... If anyone has or would be ready to prepare all those files, I am willing to do video tutorials of how to set everything up (server/database - maybe even some about modifications -how to add new mobs, change map,...) and then host those files and videos on some website which will not be taken down and create broken links (maybe we can add some contribution button on page where people could donate as much as they want and we can then make another section with modifications if enough pplwould be interested - like new 3D models, new areas, new quests,... which people would be able to add to server).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not just for me, it would be for all. I already tried Kal Files website looked nice at first, but download is really painful because it is slow and fails alot (I retried one file 26 times already still hasn't been downloaded). Also it's large number of files and I don't know what is what - I miss some descriptions or screenshots,... Also most of files are old and not really close to official KAL. I saw some private server which ware really close to official KAL (and improved) so that's why I was wondering if maybe someone has anything like that and is willing to share. Maybe some people would based on that "new version" start opening private servers or just use it for their self for fun and tests (like me). So if anyone would be interesting in cooperation let me know, I can help with lots of stuff (even have some old stuff from 8 years ago somewhere on disk - to modify maps, characters,... tutorials, modifications,...) and we can FINALY do something fresh and useful before this totally dies.

Upvote 0
Back