Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to get the most up to date add-ons without buying?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that alot of people are asking this question. So how is it possible to get the most up to date add-ons 2016-2017? There are some people that have them already. Did they code it self? Or is there a secret way I don't know about??

Anyway thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i don't think that there is a secret way, and most of addons 2016/2017 engines sources that shared credits goes to revolution do not trust someone else, maybe someone are upgrading the addons by adding new features etc but the credits still back to revo ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just - lulz.

hey zig, i know that you got some experince in c++ coding and working on latest engine but i was talking about that shared addons and the most addons all servers using atm credits goes to revolution maybe only shakal using his own addons isn't that the true :)

Back