Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Debating if I should release all my crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Prob gonna get banned for ban evading..
I am half tempted to release my entire KalOnline Drive (yes I have I drive for it) Including all my Game Modders tuts...

But here is my last build of KWE..........
I'm now missing half of the Libs that windows xp needs for me to build this poop and its best if I just work on new poop... feel free to take the models if you can convert them (They are licensed to Termina Games now but I will not prosecute the ones I have personally made as I have now made them "freeware")

Your's Kallyanna (@MentaL If you unblock my account, You know I'll not be a bother... )

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Omg i'm a huge fan of your work and how you revolutionazed the kalonline development with your inspiring work in the community.

Unfortunatelly the link doesn't work as i need to request access.
Alyadrielle - Debating if I should release all my crap - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you please fix it, i want wonder yet again at your unreleased work and for a better KWE as the one released is bugged beyong repair.

Reactions: Yui
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back