Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Deleted Posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it is just perfect that every single post which is correct about madknight getting deleted by kally. he was the one who collecting deleted posts but when it is about him, he isnt collecting them.

i saw JohnsonSausage's deleted thread and want to reply...
http://forum.ragezone.com/f241/madknight-sideways-oki-998961/

he was always same, nothing changed. only ppls were too dumb to see it. About his coding skills, after all i saw... i can say he cant code something which works correctly. lots of ppls are having problems cos of his add-on but they r afraid to say something, poor ppls but ppls stoped buying things from him this is why he is aggressive^^ also madknight loves to talk shenanigans about other ppls add-ons then he can sell his add-ons. first he appeared as "Daywalker747" then create new account "MadKnight". Daywalker747 ordinary u can see what i mean in this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/anti-dump-841966/ but he turned back as an angel "MadKnight" and pretended to be helping ppls. all i can think about it is, more contacts means more selling... i heard from many ppls that he offering add-ons to ppls. let me tell what our angel MadKnight gave to this community. he conviced ppls that everyone can become a coder and released a few buggy source, buggy add-ons then more ppls started act like pro and he started to his business with selling protection,d-dos protection. this is what we got. u guys cant even write ur server link to ur signature but he cant keep his business (protection) link. kally u can delete this post too idc... but it will not hide the truth!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
100% agreee they should not be deleted but serve as a warning to what you should expect using anything he has made or offering as a service to the community.

we cant voice our opinions anymore here or we will be infracted as i was just told in my pm about the post i made earlier.

pathetic.

im not scared of infractions i can make a new account but madknight cant make a new reputation ;)

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All I can say is, I dont really like whats Madknight doing, also i dont like Kally as MOD.
Since Kally went MOD, strange things happens. Posts get deleted by "friendship requests" without any sense, or she just talking strange poop. Also he likes to delete or edit posts she dont like to read, even they dont affect someone.
I dont know if MentaL is watching this, but he should get some serious new MODs over here and stop ppl from advsering stupid bugged Addons.

Funny thing Madknight got MOD early, gettting hacked and after that Kally gets MOD and Madknight stays Madknight, so why?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am leaving this thread up and by your request, sent the Link to MentaL so he can view it :) I am not singling people out, I am just trying to do what I feel is right for the community. Also I am not the only mod that has been deleting posts. There Is a super Mod and a Supervisor also doing the same.

Really sorry you feel this way guys. I have been doing my best to try and well "clean up and improve" the community. I have nothing against any of you. Everything I do If I feel its justified, I will send you a pm or make a post about it on the forum and provide the link.

As for "Friendship Requests" That does not mean a thing, Regardless of the fact that you are my friend, If something is against the rules, I will still delete the post or infract for it if needs truly must. - Just ask matynator...lol hell even DreameR!

It is also true that people have a right to an opinion. Also, Each moderation I make is also logged. Also If you have a complaint about a mod you can contact a Supervisor. Supervisors for this section are James and vLife. You can find their profiles at the bottom of the forum as well as the other mods of this forum.

When you say.. BUGGED Addons, Addons are made so that they are SAFE, and Malicious software is downloaded by us mods (at our own risk) If it is safe it is left up. If it is a virus (some coding does show up a certain virus types but are safe these are also made sure they are safe - KOAM for example) Then that post will be deleted and the person trying to release the malicious software will be infracted or banned by MentaL himself.
If an addon is buggy due to coding, Its the coders coding. R3vo will tell you, Coders DONT HAVE TO RELEASE THEIR WORK, they do it out of KINDNESS also HELP the community.

If a warning is to be served, a PM can be sent out, or however, you could also let people LEARN from trial and error. Thats how most of us have learnt in the past.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
. kally u can delete this post too idc... but it will not hide the truth!

Okay Revo found out the turth about me so here is my confession:

All my Release are only to show what a pro Coder i am, i dont want to help anyone i only want to show how good i am and what a skilled person i am
Im here to search for fights. I want to fight and against people who want to learn something about kal coding + insult them and i want to support the bad guys. All im doing, the Protection and so on is not for the community it is only to earn money, so i dont want that you spend XXX money to hyperfilter i want that you pay it to me and you dont have the choice. So people dont come to me, i force people to come to me. I say for example "if you dont come to my protection then i hack your server" If you write /madknight in chat all my addons will crash, this is my special backdoor because i dont trust anyone here hehehehehe! If someone write me a pm about coding help, i always deny it and laugh about people who wants help or want to start with coding. The Tutorials and Code Snippets i posted are only fake, dont work and are worthless.

And all these hours of time i invested all for my personal favour, sadly now you now the truth, thx to revo.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MentaL and a couple of the Supers have been passed this post to show how people are feeling right now. I am NOT removing this post, It is out of my hands, People have their own opinions on what they think should be and shouldnt be said. I am also one of these people, Im Just a regular person like you, I do not see myself as "OHHH GREEN MAKES ME HAVE POWER" nor If I buy a subscription "I'M AN ALMIGHTY SUBSCRIBER" no, This isn't the case, I am just a regular person that uses this forum to gain knowlage, to help people and to make friends, Just so happens that I am ALLOWED to delete certain posts .. or "infract" people, I prefer NOT to because, No one likes a ban, and I believe talking to the person about an issue they have is the best cause of action rarther then an infraction/mark on their account.

Take @DJ Krava for example he was once the worst person on this forum (sorry hun but you agree that you were) Now look at him, He LISTENED and now hes one of our most prized members, He grew up, Ignored, and moved on from all the haters... truth be told that boy had more haters for 5 years.... MORE then MadKnight does, he redeemed himself and he helps now and I'm surprised he's still here. Some of the things he said about me in the past I just shrugged them off. He has done the same with all his haters. He grew up, he calmed down, yeah we all give him a poke now n then. There are plenty more examples I can give of members who have cleaned up their act. Give them a chance and just guys... be nice to each other, Please for the communities sake. Kal ISN'T dying, Its this community all up at each others throats that is making it seem like it.

This game has been going for what? 9/10 years now? + And look how much the releases that people have given out have brought OUR community together, no matter how "crappy" or "buggy" the coding is, If kealy were here, he would agree with me on this. Most do not like to release their source, but people like R3vo, Darn (mostly) and MadKnight also Striker sometimes do and this helps the community advance beyond Kal.. what we have isnt Kal anymore, Its a game that this community has made TOGETHER - yes im gonna say it - eygs n ALL. Its a SHELL of KalOnline now and AylaN .. he sold alot of his work so did R3bz and im still vixing KWE :) but he had the heart to release the source so people could FIX the issues since he gave up on the scene.

Coders give up They release stuff that - at the time - they do not REALISE that it is bugged because they havent had the amount of testers, thinking the stuff is fine, they release it, OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF THEIR OWN for the community, and ALSO release (Somtimes) the source for it so others can improve on their work.

I only take "sides" of the person who I feel is in the right, in this case I feel no-one is in the right, I myself have broken the forum rules, However there are MAIN forum rules, not just the Kal section rules, and those need to come first, Kal Section rules are a "bend" in the main forum rules as it were...

I do suggest, That a few people go and venture out to some of the other forums in the MMO section and take alook at how other people behave on the other sections. Also take note. Now you realise WHY myself, XGhostxX and Justei have the fire extinguiser at hand when we login - in my case - refresh the page... :p:

I would also like to turn note to Xca's last post on his thread, and, he has a point, here we are again, In the middle of a flame war, Once again...

Xca said:
Would somebody please infract this Johnson person and remove his off-topic posts? I value all of the feedback and ideas of exploit, because thats how all things get better. MadKnight does have a good point of logging in 500 accounts, though its invalid, or will not work, its a creative idea moving in the right direction. This whole thread is about ideas on how to improve or exploit this idea so that we can all use this type of system on our servers, if proven profitable. Getting mad at each other will only halt the progress made here.

Are there any other ways to exploit this or improve it?

Off Topic posts, Guys please either PM each other or make a new thread about it. Its just a suggestion, dnt kill me for it.

oh yeah and post Edit - If something aint worth saying, dnt bother your arse to say it, Unless you have a valid point, otherwise, If i dnt delete it.. another mod prob will

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dramatization is strongest part of you

All my Release are only to show what a pro Coder i am, i dont want to help anyone i only want to show how good i am and what a skilled person i am

i wish you could... you also need help about lots of things but you can not accept it.

Im here to search for fights. I want to fight and against people who want to learn something about kal coding + insult them and i want to support the bad guys. All im doing, the Protection and so on is not for the community it is only to earn money, so i dont want that you spend XXX money to hyperfilter i want that you pay it to me and you dont have the choice. So people dont come to me, i force people to come to me. I say for example "if you dont come to my protection then i hack your server"

i can not say that you arent trying to do something but not in a good way. you do not have enough knowledge to teach something to someone, you can not even solve your own problems. if you know that much first fix the problems of your protection (i can not even call it as protection) which you are selling then ppls can stop crying about it.

about helping community, that released code snippets just make ppls leech and keep using same buggy ways then it pushes ppls to copy and paste instead of produce something. patched koem released, what is the advantage of it? just nothing cos its protection part patched, it mean no need to use it then what is the point of releasing it? yep it had lots of public crasy way but patching did not made it better.

nwk files re-released by you. what is the advantage of it? showoff? same nothing... files were always there none even bothered to check them before bango server advertised. after uncompleted nwk files re-released nothing changed, still only one server running with new engine.

you started to offer d-dos protection to ppls, what is the advantage of it? until you keep getting paid they can keep protected. why did not you made tutorial about the way? if you are too curious to teach something and help ppls, why you selected to sell it? anyway it is not something impossible just google it and you can find tutorial about it. atm even hyperfilter made same thing like that. it was costing too much ago but now they offering their service for too cheap prices.

it goes like that... i do not wanna write more, if it will be longer post none will read it :D

If someone write me a pm about coding help, i always deny it and laugh about people who wants help or want to start with coding. The Tutorials and Code Snippets i posted are only fake, dont work and are worthless.

your answers: i am busy / i have a real life / i can not fix it / first learn blabla then come and talk to me, cant remember others.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my problem with the "deleting" of my post is simple and to the point.

why delete the post when it makes no sense to delete it when all you had to do was close the post and let the "likes" thanks" button whatever you want to call that button do the talking for the people reading the post ??

if they clicked the button then we would at least seen how many people agreed with the post and then no other nasty flame war would have been started as there would have been no way to post a comment on a "closed" post.

deleteing is extreme and will be deemed as censorship for voicing our opinions and WARNING the community about impending doom by some people who are just hell bent on making money , looking cool , releasing bugs , and teaching people how to not code properly but instead teaching them HEY this is how u code a bugged addon use my source and learn ....

yes all releases are done from the kindness of others and some are just for malicious intent even when a virus is not the case but a backdoor command like the one embedded in madchat.dll that crashes your mainserver when you type the words

10% now

now is this a bug or a backdoor ?? hmmm i really dont care either way it does the same thing crashes the mainserver.

dont try and say it dont madknight because after 3 hours of testing every single addon and thing that could have possibly been the cause of the crash your dll was the one that was doing it.

so i simply do not use it anymore easy as that but still malicious to say the least ;)

meh its pointless to try and get a point across in this forum simply for the fact we will be punished one way or another for attempting to.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kal ISN'T dying, Its this community all up at each others throats that is making it seem like it.

sadly i can not agree. most of the qualified kal players already quited. atm players want easy drops and high exp, it is enough for them to play any server. in our community everyone stucked to releases, i can not understand it. if everything release, what will make the difference? what will do the competetion? what will force ppls to produce something? i know everyone want same features which others have but it can not go like that. just check tog... every server almost have same features. maybe this is why ppls stoped releasing things. if you have been in this community your vision changing. for example i thought about releasing protection but didnt released. why? i thought about what it will bring to community then figured out it will not help the community but it will help ppls to open more and more servers. everyday more servers pop-up and isnt it which make kal die?

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I miss the good old days, when Foxx used to flame every thread, and DeathArt and Shorter was always there to argue too.

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Time is running short - we should unite and throw everything we have to offer on these threads; release everything, as it will happen eventually. Holding back content will only dwindle the common love we all have for this game, making us our own worst enemy. I'm working on a complete categorized database of everything release since the start. 2.4Gigs of content on my old portable hard drive. Credit goes to the community as a whole. I hope other join in the fun.

Artwork: Banjamin Franklin
R3volutioN - Deleted Posts... - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well people can believe my words, or revos or Kallys ...
But as i always say, dont believe me or anyone else here.
Simply read the posts, make your own thoughts and find out "the truth" for yourself, no one need to tell it to you : )

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Mad is at least trying to help everyone who wants to code or got stuck at some point of the code/function. Who cares if he makes money of ddos and server protect?:d You can do the same, no1 stops you. I'm not here to defend him, I just think he's doing more good than "evil" stuff and that's what counts for the community.
R3volutioN - Deleted Posts... - RaGEZONE Forums

I miss the good old days, when Foxx used to flame every thread, and DeathArt and Shorter was always there to argue too.

We always have s0ul666 the prime flamer and r3vo/madknight dissing each other xD

I'm not here
Reaction score
About the criticism of Madknight, BLA BLA BLA. As long as he didn't scammed anybody who gives a poop? Seriously, if you think he is a noob and everybody should know, just give them something to compare. Else you should be grown up enough to just ignore him.

And about Kally as Mod, I don’t care enough about Ragezone to know. Not my business.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This whole thread is not really about kal, but if Mods are fine with this, then im too : ) I think it is relativley easy to catogorize people here, not in general, but especially related to Kal. So for example if my friend revo post something then zigdonic, JohnsonSausage and XEAxMaste will like the post for example, sometime lafreak and more people. So there is a small group of people who have the same or nearly same perception. And there are people who are thinking more in the way i think, maybe strik3r2k5, bloodx, aylen, darn, matty, tof, akamaru, uppa ... and others : ) (this is just what i think, people may disagree). There are even more different views, for example Kealys or sirix, wich i can only accept but not agree with. And there is my Point, i want to say that i accept that, so if you think im a little coding beginner (well i would even agree with this) then i accept that. If you think my addons and code is worse, then it is also okay for me, but as DarkfaceII says i dont know why those people simply just cant ignore me then and i didnt have to write this here for example. "Else you should be grown up enough to just ignore him." true, but maybe i would say: Else you should be grown up enough to just accept each other here. So i will give my best even to accept the persons wich have a totally different point of view, even if they talk about me or finding out the "truth".

Okay enough metacomment ... Here a small story what happend to me, when i joined kal. I saw many comments and flames on this board, but i just scrolled down to the repacks and tutorials, downloaded a repack prepared everything and after some weeks i started a beta. Back in this time i didnt know anyone here and i thought why should i? Then, i think in the second week of the beta, out of nothing, UppaCut came to my teamspeak and asked me if i need help with my Server. My first thought was: wtf someone want to help me, for nothing? And yes he did so, he improved my Website Design and answered my Kal related Questions. This was the moment were i decided to join this community and this is the same reason why im still here. Thank's Uppa : ) So in my eyes it doesnt matter how many releases you make, or how good you are at C++ or as Kal Config Editor or as Map Editor, just be a little bit like Uppa when he joined my teamspeak.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well people can believe my words, or revos or Kallys ...
But as i always say, dont believe me or anyone else here.
Simply read the posts, make your own thoughts and find out "the truth" for yourself, no one need to tell it to you : )

This whole thread is not really about kal, but if Mods are fine with this, then im too : )

why dont u let ppls to find their own truths? i know u really want it so hard but thread still not deleted... it means it is ok for mods or all others (except u).
ur thread MadKnight is back was about kal?

So i will give my best even to accept the persons wich have a totally different point of view, even if they talk about me or finding out the "truth".

another lie, long ago i offered to help u about fixing ur problems but u told only strik3r2k5, bloodx, aylen can help u.

I think it is relativley easy to catogorize people here, not in general, but especially related to Kal. So for example if my friend revo post something then zigdonic, JohnsonSausage and XEAxMaste will like the post for example, sometime lafreak and more people. So there is a small group of people who have the same or nearly same perception. And there are people who are thinking more in the way i think, maybe strik3r2k5, bloodx, aylen, darn, matty, tof, akamaru, uppa ... and others : ) (this is just what i think, people may disagree). There are even more different views, for example Kealys or sirix, wich i can only accept but not agree with. And there is my Point, i want to say that i accept that, so if you think im a little coding beginner (well i would even agree with this) then i accept that. If you think my addons and code is worse, then it is also okay for me, but as DarkfaceII says i dont know why those people simply just cant ignore me then and i didnt have to write this here for example. "Else you should be grown up enough to just ignore him." true, but maybe i would say: Else you should be grown up enough to just accept each other here.

u r the only one who categorized ppls. i never told things like u and never said we or they. ofc everyone have different vision and ideas, and we must to show respect. it never been problem for me. the only problem in here is your lies and pretendings. growing up not means u must to shut up and keep ur silence for every fault u saw. maybe u and darkfacell can understand it if u guys can grown up enough... i am helping ppls cos i want to but u r pretending to be help them cos u want them to be in ur side...

Okay enough metacomment ... Here a small story what happend to me, when i joined kal. I saw many comments and flames on this board, but i just scrolled down to the repacks and tutorials, downloaded a repack prepared everything and after some weeks i started a beta. Back in this time i didnt know anyone here and i thought why should i? Then, i think in the second week of the beta, out of nothing, UppaCut came to my teamspeak and asked me if i need help with my Server. My first thought was: wtf someone want to help me, for nothing? And yes he did so, he improved my Website Design and answered my Kal related Questions. This was the moment were i decided to join this community and this is the same reason why im still here. Thank's Uppa : ) So in my eyes it doesnt matter how many releases you make, or how good you are at C++ or as Kal Config Editor or as Map Editor, just be a little bit like Uppa when he joined my teamspeak.

cool story bro but not true... u started as Daywalker747, as i told in my first post. your story started with crashing servers (epvp)...
for example: epvp ers.com/forum/kal-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/2304165-server-crasher.html

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I accept your aggression against me, but i will not answer with aggression myself.
Feel free to write as many as you want about Daywalker747 and Crashes and Hacks or lies if you feel better then : )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I accept your aggression against me, but i will not answer with aggression myself.
Feel free to write as many as you want about Daywalker747 and Crashes and Hacks or lies if you feel better then : )

aggression? dont be more funny pls ;) you cant even reply cos u know they r truths... you cant even be a man and accept what u did with Daywalker747. keep playing the drama and hope it will be enough

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
"aggression? dont be more funny pls ;)" okay
"you cant even reply cos u know they r truths..." you're right
"you cant even be a man and accept what u did with Daywalker747" thats true, you're the man and you won, i appreciate
"keep playing the drama and hope it will be enough" okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back