Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Develope Plan of New server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all !

After a long absence from the KalOnline section, I decided to back.
Some time ago I got some interesting inixsoft files such as : initmonster,genmonster,initnpc,questnpc.I got 2016 engine too with custom add-on (its fully stable files):laugh:
Plans to create a server with these files and 20x experience.It will have each map server int,monster,npc,system,spawn etc from 2016 year + my few custom thing.
Areas will be opened step by step,drop will be increase step by step,will be long term and running on strong dedicadet server from OVH.

What you think about this project :)?

First Storyline of Equal

Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
nothing special mate :) almost all servers same.. people need different totally,someting fun ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nothing special mate :) almost all servers same.. people need different totally,someting fun ;)

Sure ,atm i don't see int like server ,only few much selfmade ,also i will add few my own thing too :) ,anyway atm i will get only opinion ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Int like servers are boring, u might as well play on int since it would take someone about a week to reach lvl 80 with friends in high places else about 1 month maybe and u'll still lose ur char after a few months to some smart GM.

I never understood these "gimme ideas for me awesome serber" threads... don't u play games? take some systems u like and implement them into kal, if u can't.. then u're at the same "config editor sensei" level as 90% of this section and thus what do u want ppl to tell u? where to place npcs?, mobs?... srsly wtf.

Either u create a server with unique stuff (and i don't mean placing mobs/npcs/crap in different places than int) or don't.

On a side note... ASN is right, no one cares.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Int like servers are boring, u might as well play on int since it would take someone about a week to reach lvl 80 with friends in high places else about 1 month maybe and u'll still lose ur char after a few months to some smart GM.

I never understood these "gimme ideas for me awesome serber" threads... don't u play games? take some systems u like and implement them into kal, if u can't.. then u're at the same "config editor sensei" level as 90% of this section and thus what do u want ppl to tell u? where to place npcs?, mobs?... srsly wtf.

Either u create a server with unique stuff (and i don't mean placing mobs/npcs/crap in different places than int) or don't.

On a side note... ASN is right, no one cares.

So you think people want only completty selfmade and high rate poop ? Cuz its not kal ... maybe you right on kal section don't much people who is love real kal :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Love is kal, love is real.

I never said anything about "high rate poop" nor have i said "completty selfmade".

A fixed version of int + new interesting systems and a low/mid rate exp would do it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ofc i will thinking about New interesing system like New fuse ,craft ,mix :)

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
if made some years ago the mystic forge system from gw2 into kal, and also some other kind of systems, and added professions with own levelup function, and comepltely PvP system from gw2 into kal.. as skansmer just wrote, take systems from other games and try todo them Kal. which should be ez as poop with some brain

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So you think people want only completty selfmade and high rate poop ? Cuz its not kal ... maybe you right on kal section don't much people who is love real kal :)

i would agree with you if you had even a SMALL clue what REAL KAL is .....

REAL KAL = int ( not a private server remake of it )

Custom is why people SHOULD be playing a private server and if you want int like then go to int !!

So boring playing on int ... its a piece of garbage too and WORSE than most private servers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i would agree with you if you had even a SMALL clue what REAL KAL is .....

REAL KAL = int ( not a private server remake of it )

Custom is why people SHOULD be playing a private server and if you want int like then go to int !!

So boring playing on int ... its a piece of garbage too and WORSE than most private servers
I mean here is to create a game style like a global server, with more experience, some new arenas and the same as the guys previously wrote, new systems.
I have a lot of cool pvp systems available, and I do not exclude that something new can be done :p
For example new interesing quest,craft,mix acessories etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Int like servers are still different from int. cuz its increased exp rates (5-20x exp). also no custom shiat. And with intlike u can still remove things from int like those retarded quests where u level till 80 just to catch up lvl 99 players.

Intlike means also ppl know where everything sits and it feels more comfortable to play.

New engine sucks anyways with autobattle systems.

Best intlike server so far was Bango online v1. No fcking mana meds scrolls etc.. no fcking 3rd job in 1 min.. no fcking lvl 70 in 1 hour.. no fcking starter set increases.. no fcking buff scrolls..

if bango would reopen u would see at least constant 1-1.5k players and still its lowrate. Just because nobody is able to open a lowrate server since 5 years doesnt make lowrate servers useless.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The problem is that everyone has a different point of view here even the normal players got different points
i see most of players needed easy experince and drops, thief, overpowered chars picking pets and this shits ^^
but they never searching for a long term projects or stable servers even if a server has long term
players daily quiting and joining new servers w/o a reason
elite-xan over 2 years opening isn't it long term projects stable servers? no players there :)
gl XSELES with your project hope it sucess

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all !

After a long absence from the KalOnline section, I decided to back.
Some time ago I got some interesting inixsoft files such as : initmonster,genmonster,initnpc,questnpc.I got 2016 engine too with custom add-on (its fully stable files):laugh:
Plans to create a server with these files and 20x experience.It will have each map server int,monster,npc,system,spawn etc from 2016 year + my few custom thing.
Areas will be opened step by step,drop will be increase step by step,will be long term and running on strong dedicadet server from OVH.

What you think about this project :)?

First Storyline of Equal

My humble opinion on your "project" it is outdated, unoriginal and boring!

Here are some ideas:

• Think out of the box
  • Get rid of the leveling system (or make something better out of it)
  • Get rid of corruption
  • No P2W
  • Make fractions (Hello WoW)
  • Fractions have their own currency
  • Come up with a new economic system
  • Castle wars on multiple areas
  • Fractions have to conquer and defend certain areas
  • Open world PvP areas, no masks needed
  • Schedule events: 1 vs. 1, guild vs. guild fraction vs. fraction (Take time zones in account)
  • Individuals can claim and/or build a house (cue is blueprints)
  • SeriousRP: Let players make up their own storyline
  • Rename Temporary fort, that town is called temporary for approx. 12 years now -.-
  • Implement multiple reward systems to populate your server (no afk systems though)

Back