Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Ways to crash a server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wops, sorry accidently forgot to write a full subject name about the topic, forgive me about that
Hey everyone, hope everybody is doing fine...
Well, since I'm about to open my project (Do not want to do the same mistakes again)
so I need to make sure everything goes just fine...

I needed your advices,
about Crashes... Last time I opened my server I've always been threatened "GIV ME PLZ FULL G60 OR ME CRASH OR ME CRASH U SERBAR PLZ OK OR NO BRO"
which I do not want to happen, or to be controlled by someone, so back to topic

Here are list of the known crashes I've found using Clean repack, Help me if you want and tell me about more ways to crash through packets etc:
1. X,Y -1 = Server Crash
2. F/L Crash
3. Imperial Crash
4. Animal skill crash
(Mostly fixed, Thanks to Bloodx)

What else could crash clean repack server besides these, packets or normal way?
Please, this is just a topic for the sake of improvement.. hopefully no aggressive comments or offtopics.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Discussion]

Thanks, I've got both fixed^^
For F/L Fix there is a code released by Bloodx could be easily compiled and thats it
But I wanted to know if there are more ways to crash server in order to make a list of them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you refer to "Clean repack" or KOEM here?:D

Would be great having more details, if you want to I'd appreciate it thanks though

Reaction score

I know that Striker did a great job fixing most (if not all) ways to crash a server on NWK, if you are lucky he might release/sell those fixes to you :).

Reaction score
Thanks justei. On nwk we didn't had many skilled hacker and the public hacks didn't work, except these CE things...anyways you can pm me but I was pretty inactive lately and I'll be back Sunday or Monday...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some servers get crash from Login Spam & create char while you're in shop. Didn't really find a reasons for them.

Back