Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DSS v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Such a great update, so innovative :D

ASN - DSS v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

ASN - DSS v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Not OP at all :O private server powah all the way

Gogo coders, we need dss v2 on privs for the better balance :lol:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well i hate to be the bearer of bad news to you mate but the facts are as follows:

1. more people play and prefer high rate private servers

2. more people like and prefer all the "op" things you refer to

3. low rate servers are dead and have been for a long time and you dont see many around anymore ( bango and shurrin whooopty doo dah )

4. more people donate on high rate servers

5. people actually for some reason love the level 200 - 255 extensions and reborns and ask for them on servers or they dont play them

6. innovation is part of this kal world now and the game is how much it can be changed from what it once was and to others the game is how fast can i destroy every server and fun for everyone with my ddos or crashing toys.

7. its a damn shame and a perfectly good waste of a thief when the only servers who have the thief actually working correcly have decided hmmm ill just be like int with a little higher exp and a few sparkles.

i will give you an idea that will make you a serious amount of money in this day and age of kalonline ( im sure people will say all you think about is the money ? )

no but the fact is and ill stand by my claim .. EVERY single one of you that has made a kal server has made it for some sort of donor aspect of it or you would not have bothered to make the server in the first place and you can deny it all you want ( name one server who was online and NOT a donor server )

do not say geumohee or w/e hes called because even though he "claimed" to be a non donor server he was.

so heres the idea:

WHY HAVE YOU NOT MADE A THIEF HIGH RATE OP SERVER WITH DONOR SETS AND THE CRAP PEOPLE WANT INSTEAD OF MAKING WHAT YOU THINK IS WHAT PEOPLE WANT ???

hmmmm ..... stuck in the past and right up the butt of inix

of course inixsoft would steal ideas from private servers or try new things based on what private servers are doing because after all lol the players leave int kal for a reason and come to private servers. why ?

because low rate int rippoff servers never succeed now in the high rate world of kal we are in and players want all this new different stuff that int doesnt have ( yet ) i am sure they will steal more stuff from privates soon or maybe they will finally decide they have lost enough money now on that game that they will finally kill it and shut it down forever.

kal is like a wounded animal laying in a ditch barely breathing and begging to die. shoot it already and end its misery.

R.I.P kal offline

Last edited:
Reaction score
well i hate to be the bearer of bad news to you mate but the facts are as follows:

1. more people play and prefer high rate private servers

3. low rate servers are dead and have been for a long time and you dont see many around anymore ( bango and shurrin whooopty doo dah )

5. people actually for some reason love the level 200 - 255 extensions and reborns and ask for them on servers or they dont play them

you are wrong ..
revenge kal lowrate server.. without reborns,200-255 poop
and he got 250 online

some ppl love lowrate server like 100~150x exp but not 10x or 20x
if u know what i mean " why should i play server with 10x exp and after 2 months server will down ? i will go play hanin better ! "
but ofc more ppl like 500x exp or more "nubs"

Giddidy = JohnsonSausage ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4dynasty server was totally out of donations.
Yes, the latest version from GeumOhee was not a donator server, so do not lies without showing proofs.

We are not in the topic... This DSS v2 on international server shows that inixsoft dont want to invest budget needed in their developpement.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so your trying to tell me that revenge server is not a level extension server ? so its max level is 111 only then ? i think not.

100~150x is not low rate btw lol.

im batman

my stage name is
Giggidy*

ASN said:

Gogo coders, we need dss v2 on privs for the better balance

i was on topic i never left the topic. he said op and private server and my post had both the words op and private server in it.

GeumOhee was a donor server ( they had a donate link on website for if someone wanted to show support ) they just didnt give op items for donations. so whats the difference ?

donate is donate but now i am off the topic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
so your trying to tell me that revenge server is not a level extension server ? so its max level is 111 only then ? i think not.

100~150x is not low rate btw lol.

im batman

my stage name is
Giggidy*

ASN said:

Gogo coders, we need dss v2 on privs for the better balance

i was on topic i never left the topic. he said op and private server and my post had both the words op and private server in it.

GeumOhee was a donor server ( they had a donate link on website for if someone wanted to show support ) they just didnt give op items for donations. so whats the difference ?

donate is donate but now i am off the topic.
yes revenge max 111 ..
it is "Donate" not Pay to Play ffs !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back