Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Earning Paypal money for playing on a server. Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So I was thinking about new ideas to lure in more players and it dawned on me; why not pay players to play?

REMOVED

At first is sounds retarded, but then if you think about it, who wouldn't play a game where you got paid to have fun? The server would be like a virus in the social scene; people would tell their friends, "dude, this server flippin' pays you to play wtf?" - Free advertising.

Players earn these "Dollar items" through Attendance Coin Exchange; every 30 minutes a player is logged in, he/she receives a *Bound* coin in their inventory, and can eventually exchange the coins for "Dollar items".

The increase in website traffic would pay for 40% of the payouts thanks to Google Adsense.
REMOVED
Not to mention the increase in store purchases of cash shop items, and the option to exchange the "Dollar item" for game donation coins; eliminating much of the payout process.

Then you can add junk like this to the game and collect even more money like a never-ending pyramid of money flowing right into your pocket.
Xca - Earning Paypal money for playing on a server.  Ideas? - RaGEZONE Forums

What do you fellas think of this tactic?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know, I think this idea might work, however it may prove difficult to impliment. Also you will possibly get players "milking the system" as it were to try and earn more money for playing. This can be a good idea to promote long term players. also help young players who are aged 14 for example that cannot afford donation coins or their parents will not pay for donation coins.

I also moved your post to the General disscussion as it is not a development, but an idea.

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks, Kallyanna.

Yes, there will be people who log in multiple accounts to gain more money - but this is also good because it shows more users are online; which is worth the money as this generates even more players to come. I'm testing this tactic on my server right now and the results are very promising ^_^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Xca - Earning Paypal money for playing on a server.  Ideas? - RaGEZONE Forums

(explaination: what i want to say is that i look like the animal on the right side, when Xca post his new Ideas)

I hear only Money, Advertising and more Players, but where are the great Ideas or Innovations ... ?

Reaction score
How about you do it and show us how it goes? :lol: But i can tell you right now add more stuff on ur armor like you show and you'll have a perfect balance server and probably it would bring you so "much" players. - sarcasm

RPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lets say one player is online 8h aday, thats 16 USD. 250 players, means 4000 USD aday, and i know for sure i would have 10+ acc online 24/7 and i wont be the only one i bet. that would give me 480 USD aday, more then a normal worker makes each day for a 8h shift. So i dun think this would work ever in the kalonline history to be honest. :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where will you get all the money from? Advertising alone isn't really enough. If you can get paid to play, I'm 100% some kids will play none stop and to get some $$ from you

Actually you wouldn't even have to play you receive these coin just by being online every 30 minutes xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
more money .....

better advertising ......

more players .......

what more do you need ???

why dont you guys stop bashing every single person who has an idea in this forum and come up with better ones ???

OH NO LETS ALL MAKE AN IDENTICAL RIP OFF OF THE CRAPPY INT SERVER WITH A HALF SKILL THIEF NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY IN THE FIRST PLACE WITH JACKED UP 3RD JOB SKILLS AND BUGGED DLLS .... WE ARE PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

get a grip man ... innovation LOL w/e

Last edited:
make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Ofcourse this idea has to be balanced... if you recieve 1 online coin every 30 mins doesnt mean 1$... Even if its 1$ daily you would have every 10 days something like a 10$ donation for free.. This is what i implemented on my server. You simply recieve 1 Donation coin every 30 minutes.

The biggest problem in this idea might be the transactions.. If players really want to pay out - lets say there is a limit of at least 10$ to pay out - how will this work? Your have to send from your paypal manually? You get paysafecards?

I thought about something like: 50% of the donations from the server will get split through players. So if you get a donation of 100$, you take 50$ and people can get them from time to time until they are done. Next donation => again 50% to other players.

However, funny idea... dont listen to the flamerfaggotkids who think they know the one and only way...

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think you guys misunderstood me. I never said 1 coin = $1. Try and find a quote; you won't.
Actually, its 500 Attendance Coins ~ $1.00

1Coin/$1.. come on now guys, i dont own an oil company xD

Yes uppa, they can exchange the $1 coins for server shop items. I'm not calling it donations as i am actually selling my coins in a shop @ SubGlobal.net/store and use the coins in my minecraft, kal, and ace online servers.
I also managed to accept secure direct credit card payments for people who dont have paypal ^^

But this idea is experiental.. results may vary.. O_O
Payout options actually start now. lets see if i lose all my money ;(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hmm what about Clientless Login? So i think im not the only one, who is able to Login into Kal without the Client (engine.exe). So with a Console Programm youre able to Login 500 Accounts from 1 PC. One would only need to make all these Accounts on your Website by Hand if the Captcha is good enough or automatically if the Captcha does not exist.

And this is only one possibility, people get creative to get money 4 free, so i wouldnt say "lets see if i lose all my money" rather then "lets see how fast i lose all my money".
My definition of innovation have nothing todo with earning money : )

Ah and JohnsonSausage started to write in Uppercase, whats the name for people who gets angry fast and freak out for nothing, i forgot sorry ...

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm what about Clientless Login? So i think im not the only one, who is able to Login into Kal without the Client (engine.exe). So with a Console Programm youre able to Login 500 Accounts from 1 PC. One would only need to make all these Accounts on your Website by Hand if the Captcha is good enough or automatically if the Captcha does not exist.

And this is only one possibility, people get creative to get money 4 free, so i wouldnt say "lets see if i lose all my money" rather then "lets see how fast i lose all my money".
My definition of innovation have nothing todo with earning money : )

Ah and JohnsonSausage started to write in Uppercase, whats the name for people who gets angry fast and freak out for nothing, i forgot sorry ...

This is invalid.
I made the SG Dollars bound, and also cannot be placed in storage. Which I can also tell how many accounts are linked to one IP. Furthermore, if a person managed to make 500 accounts with 500 proxy IPs (this can be done by using clientless bots like KalProxy KBot by d3scene [if you cannot get that, xtreme-developers made a tutorial how to make your own clientless basic dumb attack bot), this person would also have to own 500 paypal accounts because all that money would not be sent into one person's paypal account lol.

That was very interesting though, MadKnight. Any more ideas?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Any more ideas?
No my Argument is invalid, your System is 100% bulletproof and unexploitable. Congratulation : )
I just found a guide "How to make easy money in the Internet, earn 5000 Dollar per Month", i need to read it now.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It seems that you can write without Uppercase Letters, okay so im willing to listen.
Everyone knows im always in for the discussion, but John it seems that you the leave the Topic.
I can have my Opinion about Xcas Ideas and Bdorks, Uppa, Sunny, Kally, Bloodx ... also.
So if Xca want to realize his Idea, then he can, noone will stop him, but if he post his Ideas here he want to hear our opinions and we dont have to agree. By the way this is how discussions work.
If you now want to talk about another Topic, for example about my coding skills or my protection systems or about "you have went completely sideways" , then this is the wrong Thread, but feel free to open an thread for this or just pm me : )
"infract me if you want but im sick of these morons with more skill then brains insulting me."
And no i will never infract or insult someone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back