Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Equilibrium

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

As maybe some of U alredy know, this saturday 2nd version of equilibrium will come up online. So here are my questions to U guys, what do U think, is it worth to give a try? are U going to play there? maybe U played there on last version a can tell me if it was cool or not.

And i think someone for the server stuff should write something. Make us want play this server 'cos for now really small group of ppl know that is is going to start this weekend.

Cheers!!! :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm why did u call this thread a release ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo on your 1st version at the start we had few little bugs but after fixes ppl liked server very much , we closed just becouse we were getting crashes by kids with hacks from *********** But we got better protection right now so I hope everyone will enjoy Equilirbium more and more .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why should you play on it? you aren't forced to, but if wanna play something nowadays there isnt much, bango is just 2 low and no sense to start, other servers are fine but end boring, at equilibrum you will find an int-like server, with new updates each week, funny pvp an active team to help/support you. It's you're own decision to join it, but I recomand it ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iam sure it's good server [Played v1]..and if u got free time u should try it :p

Back