Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Exclusive now <NUB>MUTHA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys...

It was after midnight i was looking for kal server preparing to play in summer holiday after finishing the fuckung exams and i was @ **********

i saw a server called pissedofagain when i saw this name i laughed because i remembered the old of this server betwen us and <NUB>MUTHA we was doning ( every thing not allowed ) in this server ( days of block all egy IPS ) if u rememver guys

Funny of this server when i entered this site of server i saw something called Fags Of Kal
i said lol did Inix make new update include the fags :D
when i entered this link i saw him but the people who make his life hard in solid by things they doing in his server :D
but the fun he did for them an area :D
Collect the letters at the Fags Of Kal area and bring them to the quest npc to collect your rewards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well as far as i remmber there were alink for sex in the old pissed of server website and all was gays there i swear thats why MUTHA IS*******
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAFUQQQQQQQQQQ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XEAMASTER = x1 donation coin
DUSTER = x5 extreme scrolls
HANK = x5 insanity scrolls
MAJORIG = x5 mage scrolls
HAZEM = x25 1 hour crits
FIGHTZ = port to the reborn floor
FREMO = DUNAIOS EGG
BLOODX = x5 revenge scrolls
SIRIX = 5k bols
MUTHA = x15 of each booster

My name not there :))))))) Thanks god

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha Maste i know that u r angry because he put you only for x1 donation coin xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
atleast he consider himself as a fag.. thats already a good start

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well That <NUB>MUTHA Cant Even type his name right there is difference between XEAMASTER and XEAxMaste

Back