Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free Addons.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I back to coding after a while, so I'm able to release some addons which are really needs for server. I'm able to code addons for server side and also client side.

Just write here some examples, and how it should work etc..

May today or tomorrow I'll release fully working Emok System with certs(with client side dll...)

edit; What do you think guys about Blessing of asdal
Blessing of asadal -> + %10 exp, + %10 egg exp, + %10 medicine, item level restriction -5 (can wear items when player 5 levels lower)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I back to coding after a while, so I'm able to release some addons which are really needs for server. I'm able to code addons for server side and also client side.

Just write here some examples, and how it should work etc..

May today or tomorrow I'll release fully working Emok System with certs(with client side dll...)

edit; What do you think guys about Blessing of asdal
[/COLOR]

with source code for the developers who want to learn it? :)
And also to show the community that you do not put backdoors into ur addons like the other 95% of this section?

Cheers,
MrDreameR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who knows... but for sure the dlls will be uncrypted

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
better hackshield or something to fix all these crashes mainserver.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this thread will sure end in: 'full working 3rd job blz' and 'boff/dss, all pvp and gvg things and all addons for new client' :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this thread will sure end in: 'full working 3rd job blz' and 'boff/dss, all pvp and gvg things and all addons for new client' :D
cant coding DSS Int like your should add it by youself

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello Trocin hope you have a great day ,

Friend most important stuff are good hackshield like one of R3volutioN & Real 3rd Job with upgrades . 100vs100 , Guild vs Guild are not that important actually kal players are leaving Kal Section because of DDoS , No new ideas all are trying just to copy and paste , Die of servers quickly , Bored of Kal feeling you just go on server get level 111 with max reborn and max set for 3 charcters in 1 month so maximum there are players who play 24/7 never close except for few hours of sleep and may leave charcter afk in shop to get egg exp so this coding ideas like you said above would help to get attention of kal players again because most servers now have 100-200 players except Incoroprated Server and Kalshi in 2007 for example you would have 600+ on 1 server like Fusion Kal V2 opened in 2009 got about 600 Players . End of much talk Hackshield and 3rd job are pretty good & Blessing of Asadal will be great if you did it ;)

Kind Regards,
ItsTaP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Trocin hope you have a great day ,

Friend most important stuff are good hackshield like one of R3volutioN & Real 3rd Job with upgrades . 100vs100 , Guild vs Guild are not that important actually kal players are leaving Kal Section because of DDoS , No new ideas all are trying just to copy and paste , Die of servers quickly , Bored of Kal feeling you just go on server get level 111 with max reborn and max set for 3 charcters in 1 month so maximum there are players who play 24/7 never close except for few hours of sleep and may leave charcter afk in shop to get egg exp so this coding ideas like you said above would help to get attention of kal players again because most servers now have 100-200 players except Incoroprated Server and Kalshi in 2007 for example you would have 600+ on 1 server like Fusion Kal V2 opened in 2009 got about 600 Players . End of much talk Hackshield and 3rd job are pretty good & Blessing of Asadal will be great if you did it ;)

Kind Regards,
ItsTaP

im not trying to start a flame war but im sure it will anyway.

im sick of the statements like this one from Tap.

The reason servers die besides DDOS is because KIDS and SELFISH PEOPLE come in servers and DEMAND higher exp , DEMAND gear drops get raised then , DEMAND the admin adds more gears so players dont get bored.

You all kill your own fun in servers by demanding new things and demanding things be got or done faster then you cry when your bored ???

How about this for an idea: PLAY THE SERVER THE WAY IT WAS CREATED AND STOP TRYING TO BE ADMINS IN EVERY SERVER YOU ARE A "PLAYER" IN !!!!

its boring because you all made it that way and you all think that every server should run and be the same ( i have had ALOT of people say stupid things to me like this before several times ... oh so and so server is not like that or does not have the exp this low or has 5 extra gear sets ....)

we are different !!!!!!! why do you think we created our servers ?? to be like everyone else ??? if so then why bother ???

Trocin you wanted ideas well i will give you some good and different ones which im sure will then be stolen like my other ides and be used in future servers as the greatest addons ever done -.-

your welcome.

My Ideas:

Pet system like original KOEM v1 ( we can choose what mobs we want to use ourself as pets )

Emok cert system ( with the ability to use any map instead of only emok on a timer so we can make special timed areas )

Assassin point system like you released already ( but with level limitation like you were going to do but never released )

Honor system like R3vo and XEA ( based on points needed from int kal honor system and changes tags realtime )

F10 system ( with the ability to choose the mobs we want to add in the scenario instead of dunamic and cheios and ilyer ) - basically a boss summon scenario addon like F10 but does not have to be used on F10 top only but can be used on any map or any dungeon.

Instance system ( since koem sucks and r3vo sucks this is the only way we had to create instances other then a new addon or trying to figure out the built in instance system in exteccos dll )

NPC Buffer ( walk up to the npc and he will buff you like the asthetic npc does with the bless all automatic ) - with a config to set what buffs we want to add in anytime we want.

NEW happy hour event ( but not happy hour ) - ( auto buffs on a timer like the timed exp events in dragons addon ) - with a config we can change the buffs in anytime we want

hmmm when i think of some more i will add them here.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
please neew hackkshield realtime pimps, 3rd job, thief for old client, pets. pvp. gvg addons ok or no bro?! ... :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well a nice pet system and a nice instance system would be cool. But instance system should have a channel system like in other games. Dunno if thats hard to do, but if a server has a nice instance it most likely will lead into that a guild camps the instance. ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well a nice pet system and a nice instance system would be cool. But instance system should have a channel system like in other games. Dunno if thats hard to do, but if a server has a nice instance it most likely will lead into that a guild camps the instance. ^^

channel system

thank you i could not think of what that was called.

i know NWK had a channel system but im not sure if it did exactly what we are talking about here.

would be like lineage 2 and other games have. but i dont know how possible this is on inix engines to do it as stable as lineage 2 instances.

i love how you can not see anyone at all in the same area even tho you know others are using the instances at the same time as you are.

true instance in kal ?? is it possible ?? Stable ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
channel system

thank you i could not think of what that was called.

i know NWK had a channel system but im not sure if it did exactly what we are talking about here.

I know a kal pserver had a real channel system before but i dont remember if it was NWK. Ans yes, it was a system like we're talking about. Like being in different channels but killing at the same spot. A channel system in kal would be really nice. Less kser, more spots and such.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i have idea about channel system. I'll try code channel system in next days, but first i need focus at the more important addons.

That's the plan for now;
1st - Assassin point system ( with level limitation ) && 8/16/32 party

2nd - Emok cert system

3rd - NEW happy hour event

4th - NPC Buffer

5th - F10 system

6th - Instance system

I think it's fine at now, the list can be changed ofc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, once you saw whats going on at that 'egy-leeching' part, you honestly dont want that these people get such addons. Dont get me wrong Im not able to something major at pservers, but still do better then those people because I dont beg. (atleast thats what I believe :D) And kal is 'dying' because its an old game. (ofc some greedy people could release their stuff, but in my opinion that wouldnt change anything at all.) Dont get that point of 'Kal is dying OMGZZ!' tho. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems to be what everyone is saying these days so i wanted to fit in :)

Well that goes for everyone here who thinks that. xD And yes I know that there are other people which say that kal is 'dying' regularly in their posts. ^^ But thats just my opinion about it. :3

Back