Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

G80 official weapons

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
And i thought that g75 weaps design sux xDD

thanks to bangokal for hosting pics or whoever is doing that
<---click to view screens

This looks like a 1st bad textured weapons made in blender :O
ASN - G80 official weapons - RaGEZONE Forums

Seriously wtf inix, why so bad :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wtf is this poop? cant say anything else. anyone with photoshop can make better textures,colors,design for a weapon... seems kal online is realy coming to the end.. seems they changed designer after grade 70..

you just see the weapon and you can see its just a mix of weapons.. all i can see here is at swords they used darkness weapons and grade 70,75.. and now this came out.. just sad

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol...these weapons look kinda hilarious :D
But let's be honest and look at Inixsoft last updates...Hondel = new dungeon...same mobs as before but with armor..woohoo..what a change..
Mining system = basically the fishing system with other items...
and now this....maybe the could not handle to pay a 8 head team anymore and had to fire 4 of them..and the designer was fired in this case ^^

Cheers,
DreameR

Reaction score
Yes, i been having them for a week or so and its pretty sad how inixsoft goes G75-G80 just some horrible huge weapons. It does not fit kal at all xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That re text is hidious.. looks like someone just took a plain pattern n stuck it on a mesh...lol Inix should come n hire some of the designers from RZ xD lol we can do a 100% better job :p

Back