Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Game Trailers

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These was made by Ex-Modorator Lune

Hes been doing some work in the video world and trailers etc I wanted to see what you guys think?

If you like his work - its in progress he has a merchant post in the merchent section for a professional trailer if your wanting it for your server.

Not really advertisement.. but kinda is, but its worth a look into if any of you guys are wanting to go professional

(also just to let you guys know, if you are selling any of your services, like coding or an anti hack shield etc it SHOULD ALL GO in the Merchent Zone)

RaGEZONE Merchent Zone post

Reaction score
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Akamaru its an awesome video but are you the person who did it ??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My meaning is.... i dnt know how to make a vid like that.. so.. refering you to someone who can :)

Reaction score
Trailers are suppose to be short, simple and informative.

@ Kally, you are off to a good start, but you need more content :)

@ Akamaru, too long and annoying, made me close it after 13 seconds...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, if some of my work will help some kaldev community or point for some trailer/gameplay solutions in makeing trailers/gameplays i decided to stop only read forum and go back to active on ragezone kalonline community.
So here it is, some of my video editing work long time ago. Watch in max resolution.

#Mihu back to Cheios#

#You can be a hero too... #

#My moments on Bango. #

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it's a Kal-Sage trailer so i guess it's dagets' work since he is the one of the team doing such stuff :D - correct me if i'm wrong
Ye, I've made the introduction (trailer? not rly sure) for kal players, about ~3 years ago.
Trailers? I've made only for kal characters (mage etc.)

too long and annoying, made me close it after 13 seconds..
So you rated video after 13 seconds? Too bad O:

@ Topic - those "visual" effects aren't good for kal style and to be honest - they're ugly for me ;d some people know that kalonline got own style, even in videos ;d

Not really advertisement.. but kinda is, but its worth a look into if any of you guys are wanting to go professional
I don't think so this is good idea to made the topic here, in kal section. Everyone of us are able to visit the merchant zone (ofc if we need to buy... for example - some visual effects or so). As far as I've noticed, this is section about KalOnline, not about game trailer effects.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ive been wondering how people make their game trailers myself, what programs do u use? like Cam Studio Camtasia or?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ive been wondering how people make their game trailers myself, what programs do u use? like Cam Studio Camtasia or?

If that halp You: -> I always use FRAPS to capture and then Sony Vegas to edit.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
fraps, mirillis action is the best for me :)

Reaction score
Who ever uses Sony Vegas wont be able to produce amazing visual effects in their Trailer/Video - The best combination is After Effects for the general 'put-together' and render that out (if done well, comes out a couple of GB) then import that into Premiere Pro, add music, intros (or such), and export it out at 1080p HD.

Also for Video Recordings I would use Fraps. (premium).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Who ever uses Sony Vegas
Made my day ;d Some people use vegas, this doesn't mean that they can't create something good in vegas and they should quickly start to using adobe premiere lal. Those softwares "somehow" are similar anyway.

wont be able to produce amazing visual effects amazing visual effects
Keep trying, because

This is not amazing for me :p

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dagets not good for you? Oo is that uploaded for you?

if you don't like it you free to leave btw Stop flaunting

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
dagets not good for you? Oo is that uploaded for you?

if you don't like it you free to leave btw Stop flaunting

Hue? So I should say nothing because.. what? lol :biggrin:

Hes been doing some work in the video world and trailers etc I wanted to see what you guys think?

Back