Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hackshield / security

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello folks, is there any reasonably good hackshield for kal?

All i want is to build a basic kal server on clean files with 3rd job / dss / bof system but i don't even bother dig myself into this until i know i can get my server protected against hackers.

i dont really mind spending some money on it if its not for free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, I am also searching for a nice hackshield working for my new coming server.
I dont mind paying too, if the work is done correct and with effort.. And no backdooring... :closedeyes:

Just hit a PM

regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Revo's protection is atm the best one but it cost some €€€ :D and no there isnt a good hackshield for free :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Revo's protection is atm the best one but it cost some €€€ :D and no there isnt a good hackshield for free :D

I hate to say this, but I have had at LEAST 12 people approach me with a certain few people that have spent €150 on an anti Hackshield, and then NOT gotten the license for it, ATM I suggest you try checking out the free versions of an anti hack like R11 or so, or even go back to KOSP..... (hate to say it but that one was half decent if you didnt load all the add-ons with it....

If you are "UNSURE" about TRUSTING the person you are wanting to purchase something off.... Please read the RED post below.

If anyone is considering BUYING an Anit-Hack of a forum user, PLEASE, to AVOID getting scammed, use a "Middle Man" some on you trust, from the forum. this could be a Moderator, a Supervisor or a SuperMod - Just contact someone at the bottom of the forums main page, Myself, XxGhostxX, vLife, James, Kreeate, Junkers, Not4You even Madison will be able to help over see a transaction (only off their own backs tho - the forum does not provide this service but it doesnt hurt to ask so you do not get scammed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R11? just use clean files xD... R11 and other Aylen's protection has been cracked already. It's time for learning c++ ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
R11? just use clean files xD... R11 and other Aylen's protection has been cracked already. It's time for learning c++ ;)

Its still better then nothing...

not all the community are hackers or even know how to hack... The majority that you need to look out for are not nessisarily PLAYERS but other SERVER OWNERS trying to ILIMINATE the competition, look at ToG for example :( Its sad that we all cant work together or even combine all our work into one massive server and split the profits for example, What happened to team work in the Kal Community?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I have had at LEAST 12 people approach me with a certain few people that have spent €150 on an anti Hackshield, and then NOT gotten the license for it

If you are "UNSURE" about TRUSTING the person you are wanting to purchase something off...

say us who r them then ppls can know who r them and will not try to buy something from them.

If anyone is considering BUYING an Anit-Hack of a forum user, PLEASE, to AVOID getting scammed, use a "Middle Man" some on you trust, from the forum. this could be a Moderator, a Supervisor or a SuperMod - Just contact someone at the bottom of the forums main page, Myself, XxGhostxX, vLife, James, Kreeate, Junkers, Not4You even Madison will be able to help over see a transaction (only off their own backs tho - the forum does not provide this service but it doesnt hurt to ask so you do not get scammed)

being rz mod means they r trustable? for me they rnt, all i can see corruption.

+why u rnt talking about the d-dos protection service which u r offering to ppls in skype.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
say us who r them then ppls can know who r them and will not try to buy something from them.

being rz mod means they r trustable? for me they rnt, all i can see corruption.

+why u rnt talking about the d-dos protection service which u r offering to ppls in skype.

Like I said, someone you TRUST, No, being a RZ mod doesnt automatically make you trustable. However we do represent the forum. As for the DDoS I am not going to advertise on here, it is not a advertising forum, its a development forum. Also please Note the it is Matynator that is offering the DDoS protection.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I have had at LEAST 12 people approach me with a certain few people that have spent €150 on an anti Hackshield, and then NOT gotten the license for it, ATM I suggest you try checking out the free versions of an anti hack like R11 or so, or even go back to KOSP..... (hate to say it but that one was half decent if you didnt load all the add-ons with it....

If you are "UNSURE" about TRUSTING the person you are wanting to purchase something off.... Please read the RED post below.

sorry but i have to say that you're completely wrong on this point...
theses ppls who actually bought the protection GOT their licenses but they want more because their only point is to re-sell theses add-ons pretending they have changed their roots etc. but well, i guess you believe everything theses retards say..

Back