Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Handing out MadProtection free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a request post.

I know some of you are handing out MadProtection out for free and selling it for $40.
Stop doing this poop, its not fair for us who paid $131 just to get it, if he makes no money from it then he'll stop protecting kalonline. Stop being stupid and lazy and just buy the poop. Pisses me off..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks captain, your words took me back on the right path. lol Do you really believe that someone will Listen to you? Its always the Same poop...something new comes out and someone makes his Profit out of it..thats Life, so you cant change that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
using his stuff for free will just bring you problems ^^ remember, he made it, so he knows what kind of stuff it protects and what it doesnt protect.

And since i know what kind of skills Maddy has :D belive me, you dont want him as your enemy :))

but i still agree with 13reak, i doubt that someone will listen to this ^^ but since every kal p-server needs his ddos protection (ofc except for bango :p) they will run into problems for using his stuff illegaly.

Everything will come out somehow. Waiting for the sky to turn black and the sea to turn red.

APOCALYPTICAL ATTACK BY MADKNIGHT!!!!!!!:scared::scared:

^^
Cheers
DreameR

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well i can say in generaly, if you do not own a valid license from a piece of software you cant get updates in most cases and you will get no support if something is not working. So if you use a ripped version you cant expect any future help from the person who created the Software.

In my case this means, that you wont get an place in my ddos protection system with any kind of illegal or ripped versions, because i do not support that. Coders invest much time into their Addons, it do not matter if it is Striker, TheDragon, lafreak, r3vo, bloodx, Aylen and so on, it is not fair to use illegal versions from their Addons, like it is not fair to steal an Repack or any other work from other Persons who created it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well i can say in generaly, if you do not own a valid license from a piece of software you cant get updates in most cases and you will get no support if something is not working. So if you use a ripped version you cant expect any future help from the person who created the Software.

In my case this means, that you wont get an place in my ddos protection system with any kind of illegal or ripped versions, because i do not support that. Coders invest much time into their Addons, it do not matter if it is Striker, TheDragon, lafreak, r3vo, bloodx, Aylen and so on, it is not fair to use illegal versions from their Addons, like it is not fair to steal an Repack or any other work from other Persons who created it.

true.

btw mad i have i question ddos protection and hackshield all for 35 Euro per month or hackshield have another price ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Very wise :) i enjoy reading you replays you always know the right words to say

Back