Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What happened with KalOnline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since none else wanna pick up the task I guess I'll do it myself. Will take time to fix everything tho, hopefully im not doing this in vain lol

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Since none else wanna pick up the task I guess I'll do it myself. Will take time to fix everything tho, hopefully im not doing this in vain lol
Mikloo - What happened with KalOnline? - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea I got scammed, but that was like in 2009 xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First i believe kalonline kinda died because of three things,
First that there are a lot of tutorials out there explaining and teaching how to make servers, so anybody can make one now .. (but they always stuck in the website)
Second thing is that all server owners created there servers for MONEY, just to make some good fast money, and only some of them made it for fun, which doesn't last long,
Third as they said, because of that crappy high rank servers, and that unbelievable armor states that made it possible to easely one-hit in kalonline (which had the best duel system long time ago, when u was really feel you're dueling)

Finally its really hard to create good rated server and fix everything, it gonna take time from you, and you better pick up some friends that u trust (1~2 max) that help you, or u will get bored, If u succeeded in that, i will make Full website/userpanel that u never saw in kalonline history, all from scratch including all the scripts and functions, and any ideas you wanna add in the website, and i may even create mobile application for the server so players can get notifications for events and so on,

i was quited the kalonline scene, but if this gonna revive it, i can come back, good luck and wish you the best luck.

Finally (2nd finally) sorry for my sucks English, not my mother tongue language!

Best regards,
J3lackSwOrD aka Jivex

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If KalOnline upgraded the fishing system like this --->

Mikloo - What happened with KalOnline? - RaGEZONE Forums

Then they would get more players...lol

Good to see you back DarkBerzerk old friend :)

There are alot of things that can be done with a KalOnline Private server these days compaired to what we could do 4 years ago for example, I mean you can have BoF Instance, Make your own mobs, Make your own cities 3rd job...etc etc all from the work that this community has done TOGETHER!..... and if you are a half decent coder and reverse coding engineer...mounted pets, a fully working battleUI, fully working theif plus a heck of alot more stuff too...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well as I know there are only a handful people who do servers for fun and personal relaxations, who got innovative ideas and the power to make them true.

Kallyanna
maree
Fourier
liplay
TranX
Redlight

Furthermore, all of them are still active somehow.
So there is still hope to keep the kal scene alive :) After all the years you could say it has become a family because I always meet the same people on the servers over and over again.
Also some of the listed people started new project so let's see what will happen next.

Kind regards and thank you kallyanna to give me/us some hope to revive this Forum and the fun in Kalonline.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would be interested if there is still interest in a low rate server...

without all those ultra overkill addons....

Sure, some improvements are useful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've recently had a chat with someone, who told me about source kal or source online (forgot the exact name) but it seems that this will be a fully int based server. So there will be only the normal "pserver boosts" as we know it from 2006 - 2008 before these kinky/ highrate stuff.
I'm only interested in playing a normal server without the things i hate from int:
- millions of hours of leveling to be competitive
- RBs for cash
and and and.

For such a server I wouldn't even bother with crashes or anything like that because it's worth to play it. Just remember the times when we had the first eathers server where only 100 people were able to log in. (-:

PS: Sry to blood, forgot to mention your name in my list above, but it seems you've got lazy, we all got.

djd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Long time i've been to the forum!

X-perience and Kalworld are long time gone... all the devlopers quited devlopping, when kalworld launched the new kalonline they had +800 people online.
Also X-perience had +400-500 online all time but we added new stuff every week to keep the people happy.
Most servers now do 1000x xp and 1000x money... messing with everything and adding stuff that has been putted on this forum.

Xperience & kalworld always added something NEW that no other server had... that was the most powerfull thing they had. you dont see it anymore...

Too bad to see kal ps not devlopping anymore...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well as I know there are only a handful people who do servers for fun and personal relaxations, who got innovative ideas and the power to make them true.

Kallyanna
maree
Fourier
liplay
TranX
Redlight

Furthermore, all of them are still active somehow.
So there is still hope to keep the kal scene alive :) After all the years you could say it has become a family because I always meet the same people on the servers over and over again.
Also some of the listed people started new project so let's see what will happen next.

Kind regards and thank you kallyanna to give me/us some hope to revive this Forum and the fun in Kalonline.

There are ALOT more people then just the select mentioned few, also ALOT of people get annoyed, then take a break.... They then return to the forums a year, sometimes even 2-3 years later and become active again for a time. For some reason, we all seem to come back to Kal. I have taken my fair share of breaks from the game and its development, mostly cos I had no internet for a while...lol

Bloodx said:
I would be interested if there is still interest in a low rate server...

without all those ultra overkill addons....

Sure, some improvements are useful.

I'm interested in seeing peoples views on this too...

Also on WHAT people think make a good server (and dnt say 3rd job -_-")

djd said:
Long time i've been to the forum!

X-perience and Kalworld are long time gone... all the devlopers quited devlopping, when kalworld launched the new kalonline they had +800 people online.
Also X-perience had +400-500 online all time but we added new stuff every week to keep the people happy.
Most servers now do 1000x xp and 1000x money... messing with everything and adding stuff that has been putted on this forum.

Xperience & kalworld always added something NEW that no other server had... that was the most powerfull thing they had. you dont see it anymore...

Too bad to see kal ps not devlopping anymore...

There are a select few Servers that have been working on new stuff that people haven't seen before... Mostly because they have the backing of a half decent Coder or can code their own stuff.

If you have the drive to have fun with your hobby and dnt think its a money spinner, you can usually tell the people that made the server for a hobby, one of the oldest ones I remember was Eather server, idk if its still running (prob is...lol) but thats been around for years

Servers are developing, but the ones with new stuff take time to code and reverse coding is a HARD thing to do so you dnt get the crashes everywhere...

I see new mobs, new NPC's and Bojects, Maps etc etc poping up all over the place, also new quest's that have been made and ideas are endless! I've been having a troll around some of the servers that have popped up and I'm actually quite impressed with some of the (very few) new content people that have made themselves that i've seen :)

Keep it up guys :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My plan is to create a low rated server without all these addons and try to keep it KalOnline. BoF is the probably the only "addon" which will be added and will be possible to obtain without having to donate. Also, grinding will always be apart of KalOnline but will try to improve the party playing.

Reactions: Xca

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If people really want this original kalonline, then i'll just open a 2004 server and host it on my kalonline.net domain.
but enough people would need to ask for it first.
i could set this up in 30 minutes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If people really want this original kalonline, then i'll just open a 2004 server and host it on my kalonline.net domain.
but enough people would need to ask for it first.
i could set this up in 30 minutes.

no one want that

if thei want that thei can setup that in 5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back