Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello again

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
So I popped on for 5min to check out this section an found myself catching the KAL bug AGAIN! is there still a player community for this old game are there still private servers around? May make a come back an maybe work on a server for fun.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome back max, check out the new server listing websites for some running servers
Not sure what the link is but someone will post it below ????????????

Reaction score
Yer I see alot of pay to win an got me thinking fully free server is my current plan. OFC it will have donations but as in a faster way to get what you want but you can also grind for the very same.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yer I see alot of pay to win an got me thinking fully free server is my current plan. OFC it will have donations but as in a faster way to get what you want but you can also grind for the very same.
that sounds a little contradictory. either have donations or not. except from auto pick everything is p2w since the rule holds: the more you spend the more you get

Reaction score
Yes true, what i ment was alot of servers have soley donation items (you can only get if you donate). But my idea I ment would not be this. Everything anyone can get either from donating or grinding.

Nvm

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes true, what i ment was alot of servers have soley donation items (you can only get if you donate). But my idea I ment would not be this. Everything anyone can get either from donating or grinding.

Nvm

I understood what you meant ^^

Back