Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i need some help this is my very first attempt in trying to start a kal server and ive downloaded a repack and sql 2008 express r2 and im i made the new kal_auth and kal_db and im at the part where i need to restart the database for those files and everytime i try to click the kal_auth or kal_db and click ok i always get this error message so its not letting me select the file i need to select please help anyone?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or your backup file is from newer SQL server version...

I got same error before few days while I was trying to restore DB backup from SQL 2012 in to SQL 2008.

Try to restore any of this DB backups...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well that got it to work now lets just hope i dont run into to more problems... which i probably will since this is my first so if i do ill prob post another thread lol :laugh:

Or your backup file is from newer SQL server version...

I got same error before few days while I was trying to restore DB backup from SQL 2012 in to SQL 2008.

Try to restore any of this DB backups...

Upvote 0
Back