Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I help people

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everyone will need your help! :D

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol i have my own server but i dont have money for root and also i said that i help people to do there p-server not unblock charcters in bango kal or something like this and i did half of fusion repack and i begain on my own server with safezone repack

:p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i have my own server but i dont have money for root and also i said that i help people to do there p-server not unblock charcters in bango kal or something like this and i did half of fusion repack and i begain on my own server with safezone repack

:p

gz i have full fusion repack ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if ya fancy giving me a hand with my project your more then welcome to trade items ive made n such :) (i cant afford to pay out on items that im not sure ill even use...lol) so trades are the best i can do :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if ya fancy giving me a hand with my project your more then welcome to trade items ive made n such :) (i cant afford to pay out on items that im not sure ill even use...lol) so trades are the best i can do :)

hheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh :) kallyanna do u think he made something by himself ?:D he have these shits from ragezone :)))))))) omg

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys anyone neeed help to do his kalonline server say to me or chat with me on madi.modi1@yahoo.com or madi.modi@hotmail.com i have amazing stuffs and weapons and cities alot and alot

TaP

Hey! I followed the tutorial here
And downloaded all of the necessary files, yet when I boot the server and run Kal I can only access the Test server. The actual server (paradise repack) doesn't respond.
Any tips?

Also, when trying to edit player status (GM, Admin, etc) on SQL I don't see anything like "Players" or such. I had an older server a long time ago on a different game and remember what to look for but I don't see it.

Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey can you help me please i have just started to make my own server and i would like to know how i can make reborn lvls?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey can you help me please i have just started to make my own server and i would like to know how i can make reborn lvls?

looook man u use zeldas UCP and it will work but u must setup it in your SQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And you sir, look like a spammer, reviving really old threads(not talking about this one).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
okay wait my server Jungle KalOnline Private Server and enter it i am almost done with it

http://kalserverace.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously, you're just copying other servers repacks etc.., You couldn't create your own things so!

lol thats why you shuld play my server :) i use the "Lotus" pack.... :) one of the oldest cleanest buggest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i change the teleport from payed to free and change the f1 sys

Back