Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just wanted to say hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im not american.. lived in canada for a few year tho.. i miss thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TURKEY BIRDDDDDDDD NOM NOMN OMN ONNOMNONMNMNMMMMMMMMMM *full... fat Kally.. le sleeps zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is hun :) n yeah good to see you about again! Glad your back on the scene! ;) i was like OMG NO WAY :D when i saw your name pop up :) ahh the good old days ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I missed you too! lotsies! knew you coulddnt stay away forever :D tehee actually i found a screenshot on my laptop from YEARS ago.. back in the day when were were on .. Hanin i think n were were all in alliance together :p brought back some memories like! xD
n php is a pain in the butt... i look at it nim like.. dafuq is this o.o lol :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm very proud and impressed with how much you have done, your smart, your competent, and sweet too. I respect the heck out of you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aweh hunny ur a sweetie :) I respect you and everyone here ... Well I try but it's awesome to see old friends coming back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back