Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hokage Kal

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Added PVP Tournament by R3volutioN

i coded it long ago and some ppls said it causing crashes. i didnt tested it enough before release. better for u to test it before use

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I test it. working great :) only cjb party buffs dont work, when i use gm commands i got crash
You can check pvp here:
<<-- Btw official Fb page

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
<<-- Btw official Fb page

Thank you you saved my time!!! I was looking for your official fanpage for weeks and I've found thousand fictional and unofficial Hokage fanpages only. :( *irony*

Ontopic:
Quite funny project. :D tbh nothing new

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you you saved my time!!! I was looking for your official fanpage for weeks and I've found thousand fictional and unofficial Hokage fanpages only. :( *irony*
Its only fb in this week we start normal website

Ontopic:
Quite funny project. :D tbh nothing new

yes funny project and nothing new we dont need thief etc cuz we dont wanna make cash on it :) only simple server for players

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Our website is Online but we must finish it in 100%

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i coded it long ago and some ppls said it causing crashes. i didnt tested it enough before release. better for u to test it before use

it dont crash the server but it exist much bugs ...
still good work of you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server re-open
Check HokageKal v2 - FULL rebuilded serv

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
quite the features sounds good, but tbh.. its the fcking hell. first days g50+ didnt droped, then you cant go to all aeras because items were missing, or better said they only drop at top and you you need them for 45+ maps. o_O also half of the features still arent finished. and yes i know its beta but i dont think you'll get that poop ready till sunday. ^^ i think you just took the repack and added some things and set it up, without checking anything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think u dont check last updates , tomorrow will be released new update with all fix'es

Back