Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My small idea,what you think :P?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello every1,

What do you think about this create kalonline server with old time ?

Ofc in time can be update step by step ... but at first time will be some fun with G46/G50 ...

Old fort ,low drop,20-30x experience etc

Please don't insulit me,is only my ideas and is my first time when i will open server :d

Ty for every suggestion and sorry for poop english :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wont work this days...most players dont want to play on such a low rate server since most server´s already got ~60-100x exp rates

Reaction score
This has been attempted before, multiple times.
The problem is that people are bored of the old Kal, and not only that but if they wanted to play int-like they would just play int instead...

The idea is fun, to try to "recreate" the feeling we all had in 2005-2006 when Kal was new, but that wont happen because after the first 5 hours of leveling (and getting to level 10 or w/e), that idea isn't as appealing anymore... lol.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
actually , these very low rate servers won't achieve a great sucess atm
core was a little low but balanced and it was running very smoothly at the first month
and then nirvana , some non-sence updates had ruined the serv + crashes too
for sure low exp serv as v1 unbreakable , nwk , xiu , kalmax and more can't be forgetten

at last very high rates are FAIL and very low too

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So guys what experience you prefer ? i mean low ... but low/medium where player want play?

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
The only server that will do well nowadays is a int-like server (with thief, etc). That's somewhere around medium rate, and that is unique in some way.

Already on it xD..

I'd have to agree the time has gone when we could run low rate INT servers.. I cant but help myself to try an keep the INT style maps tho >.< It will be the braking of me haha!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Already making my x200 exp rates old engine "old school" server. Hope luck gotta love me making it a great server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ty,anyway i will try open kal from old times ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
low rate wont be fine also since international kalonline now easy to get 3rdjobs g55 with easy quests money a bit increased easy lvls and much more since the last updates of int kalonline private servers are dead also there a lot of players dont have enough time to be active and get that higher lvl in low rates my opinion to go playing int if u going to start with this exp rate,also hanin geons geting cheaper now 100kk about 20 euros or less so thats easy to get maxed stuff high grade and geting a lot of fun, i guess new ideas would be more better
or int like middle exp with new features and easier then int and long term... sry if there any wrong words my english to low ^_^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hmm?, u like this words or, whats wrong in this words i dont understand :S
this is a way of mockery , but i think he's right , int ain't private serv dude
its still impossible to farm 100kk easiiy and its freaking too hard to mix your stuff and armors max includes (qiqong , insanity dss, bof , top)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this is a way of mockery , but i think he's right , int ain't private serv dude
its still impossible to farm 100kk easiiy and its freaking too hard to mix your stuff and armors max includes (qiqong , insanity dss, bof , top)
kalonline int is stable non buggs and didnt collect money and reset or close server every month so ur hard work wont be gone for free so i think thats enough
all private server which i saw in tog or played runing for 1-3 months or 1 year at latest then reset or close as i see most of kalonline admins creating servers only for money, i know some admins thats when see no donations on server start work in new with new names to get again donations :))

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
kalonline int is stable non buggs and didnt collect money and reset or close server every month so ur hard work wont be gone for free so i think thats enough
all private server which i saw in tog or played runing for 1-3 months or 1 year at latest then reset or close as i see most of kalonline admins creating servers only for money, i know some admins thats when see no donations on server start work in new with new names to get again donations :))
who knows probaby one day they will reset to get more ppl , this may happen :) nth is impossible with our idiot gms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back