Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone have any idea where strik3r is ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys.I wonder if strik3r told someone where he is gone,cuz i payed him 45 euro for some addons and i'm waiting for him since 5 days and he is not logging in here or on skype.I wrote him 2 messages and no answer also ... Just wondering if he is somewhere ...

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
KiLLeR

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
he's got real life ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Ismir93 thanks for telling me,i already know he has,i was just wondering where he is,he gaved me no info about where he will go,so i'm waiting 5 days without any news from someone about him ... I though some of you guys know where he is,he might told someone ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maybe at tha Holidays ?

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
lol... you dont need to know where he is o_O when he s back he will contact you for sure..
Why should he tell you where he is going? :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cuz he said i'll give you addons when you get root,i told him tommorow and he didn't say poop and went off and no sign of him since 5 days ...

Back