Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ideas to improve the community - what would you like to see?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Without flaming or killing each other.

I wish to know what kind of things you would like to see in the KalOnline section, how can we improve our community as a whole?

these can be - more armour/weapon releases
More tutorials on how to do different things

etc....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think if would be possible to publish the servers would be very good, but only those that are already online

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nice more ideas! this is a guide line of what people would like to see! keep going! :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maybe somebody make tut about how to make thief skills , and third job , i know that will be hard , but it will upgrade it alot
as the online 2x servers running right now is bango and Obesision using the new Engine , so we want to spread this New engine
in all the private servers , that will servive kalonline alot

f793
Reaction score
Without flaming or killing each other.

I wish to know what kind of things you would like to see in the KalOnline section, how can we improve our community as a whole?

these can be - more armour/weapon releases
More tutorials on how to do different things

etc....

1. Give back to community by volunteering (tutorials,releases etc)

2. Clean up community. (spam etc)

3. Organize community. (events)

4. Be active in community. (posts)

That's all :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
community will improve itself when people will improve themselves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that the main problem kalonline private servers is that there is a stable third job and specific pvp, in any case, I doubt that you ever publish someone currently have on avenger kal entire third job with every pvp which probably only exists, but we it is not smiling publish these files

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Why do you even use bugged 3rd job?? Create yourself dll or wait one day when someone release stable one version and get fun.. Now server without 3rd job is better :thumbup1:

Reaction score
maybe somebody make tut about how to make thief skills , and third job , i know that will be hard , but it will upgrade it alot
as the online 2x servers running right now is bango and Obesision using the new Engine , so we want to spread this New engine
in all the private servers , that will servive kalonline alot
there are already some snippets for skills, just use brain if you got.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think we need more coding tutorials, so people learn this stuff for themselves

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well said! You deserve a medal, honestly... is what ive been trying to say all along.. but be nicer about it ...lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL i dont think its in my nature to be any nicer then that LMFAO !!!

but yeah ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Delete all offline Uploads
2. Make a New Thread like this

Uploads
1. Editors
- megakatze = KWE (here Download Link )
- Kally = KWE (here Download Link )

- ANU = OPL 3D Editor ( here Download Link )
- Kally = OPL 3D Editor ( here Download Link )
- megakatze = OPL 3D Editor ( Here Download Link )

2. Maps
- ( NAME ) = Destroyed / Fort ( Here Download Link )
- ( NAME ) = Castle / Fort ( Here Download Link )

- ( NAME ) = Mystery / Naro ( Here Download Link )

- ( NAME ) = what ever / Cargo ( Here Download Link )

- ( NAME ) = what ever / Gheo oh mine ( Here Download Link )

3.DLL's
- ( NAME ) = 1vs1 pvp( Here Download Link )

- ( NAME ) = instance ( Here Download Link )

everytime if anyone Realesed a new Map or othe things you edit the Thread ...
and so on ...
I know this is much work and if you need help
i help you or i make this alone
I think thats the best way to have a overview and to find all Released Donwloads Fast !

I have much time xD

If There are a Duplicate of a released, No Problem.
You can it in the Thread by once by twice and so on :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Delete all offline Uploads
2. Make a New Thread like this

Uploads
1. Editors
- megakatze = KWE (here Download Link )
- Kally = KWE (here Download Link )

- ANU = OPL 3D Editor ( here Download Link )
- Kally = OPL 3D Editor ( here Download Link )
- megakatze = OPL 3D Editor ( Here Download Link )

2. Maps
- ( NAME ) = Destroyed / Fort ( Here Download Link )
- ( NAME ) = Castle / Fort ( Here Download Link )

- ( NAME ) = Mystery / Naro ( Here Download Link )

- ( NAME ) = what ever / Cargo ( Here Download Link )

- ( NAME ) = what ever / Gheo oh mine ( Here Download Link )

3.DLL's
- ( NAME ) = 1vs1 pvp( Here Download Link )

- ( NAME ) = instance ( Here Download Link )

everytime if anyone Realesed a new Map or othe things you edit the Thread ...
and so on ...
I know this is much work and if you need help
i help you or i make this alone
I think thats the best way to have a overview and to find all Released Donwloads Fast !

I have much time xD

If There are a Duplicate of a released, No Problem.
You can it in the Thread by once by twice and so on :D

VERY NICE! I like this stratagy! we have been trying to get everything all up n stuff, so all links are permenant, but its difficult, well KWE is getting an over haul from me.. ill upload my Objects file with the new KWE when i get around to it.. im a little rusty with delphi so ill try my best... :p

Ill clear this with the other mods to see if this kinda thing is a good idea, there ARE stickies for Armours etc but not sections (would be nicer) but i know the big guy is very busy n would kick my butt for bugging him about that ...lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
VERY NICE! I like this stratagy! we have been trying to get everything all up n stuff, so all links are permenant, but its difficult, well KWE is getting an over haul from me.. ill upload my Objects file with the new KWE when i get around to it.. im a little rusty with delphi so ill try my best... :p

Ill clear this with the other mods to see if this kinda thing is a good idea, there ARE stickies for Armours etc but not sections (would be nicer) but i know the big guy is very busy n would kick my butt for bugging him about that ...lol

I LOVE STRATEGY
:laugh::eek:tt1:

I can help you like
you make Armors / I make Weapons
you make Dll's / I make Towns and Areas
you make this / i make other :D

I would like to help you :D
If i can help / I help every Guy in the world :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I LOVE STRATEGY
:laugh::eek:tt1:

I can help you like
you make Armors / I make Weapons
you make Dll's / I make Towns and Areas
you make this / i make other :D

I would like to help you :D
If i can help / I help every Guy in the world :D

This is how i work, I use 3ds max to my advantage, those who can code but cant model get my stuff and texure edits etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm completely new to this section and I think the problem of new coders is that there are no tutorials HOW to code for this game. I can C and C++ but I don't know how I should program something for Kal online. I know how to use ollydbg but I don't know where I can find excactly the things I need to change. Often there are only tutorials how to change things or so but what I think is needed is a tutorial how something works. How works the communication between server and client etc. this will help to get more coders.

Greetings

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
in my opinion ,
this community will be trash if it continued in this road ...
everybody understand my words by the way .. i've never seen community selfish like that anymore ,
every thread i see , it contains flames , shits , insults and much more
nobody want to help the other , i try to help anybody need help by the way
what we can do to improve the community

1) block the people who are insulting and flaming for 1 day , and if they still do the same way they do , so it will be permanent block
2) release section must be more active than this , i see every one week or more 1 release goes on release section , that's why release section is bad right now
3)i didn't ask anybody to release all the files he got , but try to improve the community with files , information , and more ...
4) don't be selfish try to help other within anything else
5) tutorial section must be improved too , like adding c++ tut's , give people example how to make skills as thief skills , making addons , dll's , i wanna say thanks for Madknight for Howto Detour the Kal Mainserver that was useful , but you still didn't show us what is next , Ok we did Hello world , you have to be our teacher lol if you have information xD
6) community won't be improved until the members of the community become better and understandable
that's is my idea's , please don't flame on my idea's as they are just idea's , hope you understand guys what i mean within my words -_-
if you like my idea's then like it , if you don't so please don't make stupid comment , just tell me what you think and correct me without using insults , thanks :(

Greeting , Plucky

Reaction score
in my opinion ,
this community will be trash if it continued in this road ...
everybody understand my words by the way .. i've never seen community selfish like that anymore ,
every thread i see , it contains flames , shits , insults and much more
nobody want to help the other , i try to help anybody need help by the way
what we can do to improve the community

1) block the people who are insulting and flaming for 1 day , and if they still do the same way they do , so it will be permanent block
2) release section must be more active than this , i see every one week or more 1 release goes on release section , that's why release section is bad right now
3)i didn't ask anybody to release all the files he got , but try to improve the community with files , information , and more ...
4) don't be selfish try to help other within anything else
5) tutorial section must be improved too , like adding c++ tut's , give people example how to make skills as thief skills , making addons , dll's , i wanna say thanks for Madknight for Howto Detour the Kal Mainserver that was useful , but you still didn't show us what is next , Ok we did Hello world , you have to be our teacher lol if you have information xD
6) community won't be improved until the members of the community become better and understandable
that's is my idea's , please don't flame on my idea's as they are just idea's , hope you understand guys what i mean within my words -_-
if you like my idea's then like it , if you don't so please don't make stupid comment , just tell me what you think and correct me without using insults , thanks :(
Greeting , Plucky [/COLOR]

everything what you'd like get it's already released.

First, test skills simply by allowing the server to display it to the client. For this, you have to create a virtual array(or whatever..) where the new skills from the db get saved.Therefore, the server will display errors while loading unknown skills. there you have to hook and get the skills, disable the error message and there you go. Learn skill, skill up is the next step. Now you can skill up, learn skills and display them in the client. First step done. Next step PreSkill and Execute skill needs to be hooked. There you can add your cd protection aswell... Pre skill is mostly unimportant, only for Ice Arrow it's important and the CD protection...what's important is the execute skill function...there you check everything, add damage to target and send the execution packet. Skills done.

void __fastcall SwordDance(int *Skill, int *Player, char *Packet, char *Pos)
{
int Dmg;
int PlayerID = Player[7];
int SkillID = 43; /// eg. SwordDance ID
int SkillGrade = 1; // skill grade of skill
void *pTarget = 0;

ReadPacketSecure(Packet, Pos, "bd", &bType, &TargetID);

pTarget = FindMonster(TargetID);
pTarget = FindPlayer(TargetID);

if(pTarget)
{

Dmg = 5000;

WriteInSight(Player, 0x3f, "bddbbwwb", SkillID, PlayerID, TargetID, 1, SkillGrade, Dmg, 0, 1);
}
}

void __fastcall Hooked_ExecuteSkill(void* thispointer, void *_edx, signed int SkillID, char *Packet, char *Pos)
{
int *Skill = (int*)*(DWORD*)(int)thispointer;
int *Gracz = (int*)*(DWORD*)(int)thispointer;
int *Class = *(DWORD*)(Player + 460);

if(Class == 0)//kn
{

if(SkillID == 43)//Sword Dance
{
SwordDance(Skill,Gracz,Packet,Pos);//your skill
}

}
return Server::Skill::ExecuteSkill(thispointer,SkillID,Packet,Pos);