Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Im looking for a good private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im an old kal player, started back in 2005, had lots of breaks, last time i played was like a year or so ago, but anyway im bored of int servers cuz of all the stupid updates or lack therefor, and lots of messed up things, so im looking for a good private server I can play and have fun with.

I would prefer max armor to be g65 or g70 ( kinda similar to int server, no super max g items etc.. )
Also would be nice if the server had alot of ppl playing, not that its completely empty or so.
Good would also be if you can reach a decent level fairly fast, not that you need 1 week or so to reach level 40.
And I also would like the server to be stable and secure ( with this I mean that it doesnt close every week or every few weeks and restart and so ).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i am going to start a nice (high) rate server about 300x exp max grade 100 with nice protection in few days Legend Of World xd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
top of games . com

dude i know about that site, but even so alot of those servers are not even online anymore, and also some don't really offer much info on the max armor or leveling speed, hence why its best to learn these things from ppl that play certain servers.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
becuase of ddos attacks/hacks/crashers etc most of server are down and most of theys admins cant pay 250 euros+ for root ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well you dont have to buy a 250 euro + ddos protection because not even one ddos protection is 100% save. so its already enough when you buy a root server for 65 euro + because they have always a very good ddos protection in it and hackers will always find away trough the DDOS protection so for what should i pay 250 when i can have a 65 root + ddos protection that is also very good?! ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well you dont have to buy a 250 euro + ddos protection because not even one ddos protection is 100% save. so its already enough when you buy a root server for 65 euro + because they have always a very good ddos protection in it and hackers will always find away trough the DDOS protection so for what should i pay 250 when i can have a 65 root + ddos protection that is also very good?! ;)
Show me this 65€ root with ddos protection. I think even a single dos will kill it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tobi it depends who actually attacks you. if the ddoser is noob and with out power you can buy cheap ddos protection . but as far as i know the most power ddos had was around 24gb. which means none cheap ddos protection work.
also there are alot ddosers in kal scene. 99% of them are just kids with cheap ddos so with cheap ddos protection you can fix that but you never know if the 24gb power gonna ever hit you or not. thats why you have to look for best ddos protection there is.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I dont want to say, that i got an "fix" for ddos, because there doesnt exist any fix, but i got an much cheaper solution as hyperfilter or dragonara.
I was on dragonara before and then i was attacked by over 10 gig ddos (dragonara only goes up to 10). So i looked why Wikipedia, Google or Facebook is never down. The reason is simple, the dont have 1 Single IP on 1 Machine, they have thousands of server combined and the ddosers are not be able to down all of them.

The Question is now, how can you get 1000x Servers for Kal like Facebook? The Answer is you cant! But do you need 1000x Servers? -> No. 20 - 40 Servers are enough, because most ddoser can only attack 1 IP at time. But wtf 20 - 40 Servers are very expensive?! -> No, you can buy very simple 2 - 4 Dollar/Euro Virtual Private Server running with linux. For example 20 x 3 Dollar = 60 Dollar and you have 20 IPs/20 Servers.

Okay and how can i split Kal Online Mainserver on 20 Servers? -> No problem just make an redirect like Hyperfilter have. Clients <-> 20 cheap Bots <-> Your Real Root. Cant the DDoser get my real ip? -> No you are the only one who knows your Real Root IP, because all Players only connect trough the Bots to your Server, like a ddos protected pipe (hyperfilter). Okay and whats when an attacker attack one of this Bots? The answer is easy, then the Bot is fast down and nullrouted for some hours. Isin't it a Problem? No because your Players are connected good balanced over 20 Bots, so if one bot is down your Players are still connected via 19 Bots. Thats even why Wikipedia or Facebook can say: oh one server is down? No Problem we got enough left ^^

Does it really work as I described? Yes i use it my self and its better than Dragonara. Does other People here tested it yet? Yes i share this Protection with Olympus Kal.

But on Client Side in Config.pk i can put only 1 IP, how can it redirect to many Servers? Yes its true you can put only 1 IP, but you can also put in an domain, for example kalddosprotect.com and this domain resolves to over 20 IPs, via "DNS Round Robin" ->
"In its simplest implementation Round-robin DNS works by responding to DNS requests not only with a single , but a list of IP addresses of several servers that host identical services."

Is it hard to configure such an Setup? No not really and i can help you with that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont want to say, that i got an "fix" for ddos, because there doesnt exist any fix, but i got an much cheaper solution as hyperfilter or dragonara.
I was on dragonara before and then i was attacked by over 10 gig ddos (dragonara only goes up to 10). So i looked why Wikipedia, Google or Facebook is never down. The reason is simple, the dont have 1 Single IP on 1 Machine, they have thousands of server combined and the ddosers are not be able to down all of them.

The Question is now, how can you get 1000x Servers for Kal like Facebook? The Answer is you cant! But do you need 1000x Servers? -> No. 20 - 40 Servers are enough, because most ddoser can only attack 1 IP at time. But wtf 20 - 40 Servers are very expensive?! -> No, you can buy very simple 2 - 4 Dollar/Euro Virtual Private Server running with linux. For example 20 x 3 Dollar = 60 Dollar and you have 20 IPs/20 Servers.

Okay and how can i split Kal Online Mainserver on 20 Servers? -> No problem just make an redirect like Hyperfilter have. Clients <-> 20 cheap Bots <-> Your Real Root. Cant the DDoser get my real ip? -> No you are the only one who knows your Real Root IP, because all Players only connect trough the Bots to your Server, like a ddos protected pipe (hyperfilter). Okay and whats when an attacker attack one of this Bots? The answer is easy, then the Bot is fast down and nullrouted for some hours. Isin't it a Problem? No because your Players are connected good balanced over 20 Bots, so if one bot is down your Players are still connected via 19 Bots. Thats even why Wikipedia or Facebook can say: oh one server is down? No Problem we got enough left ^^

Does it really work as I described? Yes i use it my self and its better than Dragonara. Does other People here tested it yet? Yes i share this Protection with Olympus Kal.

But on Client Side in Config.pk i can put only 1 IP, how can it redirect to many Servers? Yes its true you can put only 1 IP, but you can also put in an domain, for example kalddosprotect.com and this domain resolves to over 20 IPs, via "DNS Round Robin" ->
"In its simplest implementation Round-robin DNS works by responding to DNS requests not only with a single , but a list of IP addresses of several servers that host identical services."

Is it hard to configure such an Setup? No not really and i can help you with that.
Your text sounds like words from a salesman xD Except for the part(I'll help you).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You Are The Best ^^ :) Thanks for info

Back