Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Inactivity

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this past month I was very busy with real life things and had to study so thath's why I didin't really check too much on ragezone but I'll get back to it now I'm not as busy anymore.

Thanks for understanding!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

how is that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL! Grammar nazi much?

I actually noticed that mistake long time ago but I really don't care about it.

Now explain me: what does it even have to do with this thread?

it gives a bad interface about you
and why didnt you close that thread which is useless ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah it doesn't.
First sentence is about one idiot, second about them all. There's nothing wrong with that...
Also it's up to him if he closes this thread or not. Maybe he let it open for questions about his inactivity.

Reaction score
Happy to see you back ghost.

And regarding closing the thread, just because a thread is "useless" does not mean it should be closed.
There are some valid reasons to close a thread, including (but not limited to):
- Flamewar that wont stop. So it's just uncomfortable.
- A thread that's completely off-topic for the section.
- Obvious spam threads.
- Threads that have served their purpose, and have no further discussion value.
- Threads that have served their purpose and also have no value if they were searched for (so no value for any further reader).

And many, many more.
However, this thread still has a purpose, it has reader value, and thus has a reason to still be open, it REALLY has not reason to be closed.

Yours truly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's good, Welcome back ghost, Hope that you spend this past month into a useful things in you real life ;)

Back