Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Info] Kealy was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f241/info-fred-bloodonline-794495/

I won't spend my time on writing much about this witch aka fred.

He scammed over 1k€ from voidkal.
He's selling my thief dll which is backdoored and I will crash every server which comes online on my files.
He's a liar, tard and none should trust him anymore like I did.

I don't care for the money.
I don't care for him.
I care about my files and time spent on it, so better don't buy it.

Akamaru - [Info] Kealy was right. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hope every srv that bought your files gets crashed 24/7 and ddosed till they cry to fred to give cash back ;)

Ofcourse he lied to you he even bought archeage premium patron accounts for friends and his legion guild ;) and lied about moving to new house like every srv he scammed ;)

Sorry fred but ur backstabbing witch and you know that 2faces (If anyone of your friends response here,I can easly show them proves what you think about them) :)

Cya

Ozi

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know what i must to say but you must thank to god cause you have finished the relation between this poop gay !!
he can sell any body for money , a money monkey i think this is the best expression for that bad gay
and who's bought your files must respect you'r hard work and stop his project if he thinking to open with thief
but good that you can down any one with ur backdoor some poop does like backdoors defense the owner always xD :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f241/info-fred-bloodonline-794495/

I won't spend my time on writing much about this witch aka fred.

He scammed over 1k€ from voidkal.
He's selling my thief dll which is backdoored and I will crash every server which comes online on my files.
He's a liar, tard and none should trust him anymore like I did.

I don't care for the money.
I don't care for him.
I care about my files and time spent on it, so better don't buy it.

how could get ur files "thief dll's " although ur server didn't start yet
and so yea , i stand beside you against this faggot

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
Hope every srv that bought your files gets crashed 24/7 and ddosed till they cry to fred to give cash back ;)

Ofcourse he lied to you he even bought archeage premium patron accounts for friends and his legion guild ;) and lied about moving to new house like every srv he scammed ;)

Sorry fred but ur backstabbing witch and you know that 2faces (If anyone of your friends response here,I can easly show them proves what you think about them) :)

Cya

ehhhh sec.... take care what you say about fred... i mean... on any server u was playn with him and was actin like an asslicker.... :) funny

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
OMAGAD that can't be true, fred i trusted you! even after you ripped anything you could from me and claimed it as yours :( such a waste, so good admin, forever beloved, trustworthy man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fred gets rekt ;)

Same story he did to me, told everyone what big scammer iam, meanwhile he cleaned my int chars that i donated and banned them after to say " ArroganT is a Ducking scammer " blabla, i realy realy hope this fag will get raped IRL

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have some stuff to say here.

We know who have been classed as scammers and who we do trust, who betray our trust and who just screw people over every now and then.

I warn ANYONE who is buying ANYTHING off anyone on this forum, to use a middle man. I am happy to over see, and also get another moderator or a supervisor from different sections to over see any transaction so that the persons involved in either party do not get scammed. Also to avoid situations like this. I am supposed to delete posts like this, also people are not supposed to name names. (I was approached earlier on this week by another member asking about making a post like this too....)

For farther notice, If you are wishing to conduct a transaction, USE a middle man like myself or contact another member of the Ragezone staff (If you do not wish to use myself) and we will 9 times out of 10 be happy to help play the middle man as long as both parties agree to it.

If one member of the transating party does NOT agree, then it is possibly a scam. If you wish to conduct a transaction without a middle man, be it on your own head.

If you wish to contact me, If you have my skype, go ahead, if not I can be easily reached by PM and if you do not wish me to assist in your transaction, I can get another moderator supervisor or a supermod to over see the transaction for you.

Let us try to avoid this situation and flame war in the future, I am hearby closing this thread to prevent an all out war. You guys know the usual scam culprits, yet you do not heed warnings from others. It saddens me that people scam in this way and I feel for those that are scammed by other members out to make a profit...

If you wish to speak about this matter farther, feel free to skype me or PM me.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back