Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Intresting Thing :|

Reaction score
hello , does someone thinked about add-create new kind of addon to armor like
Bead Of Ground
Bead of Wind
Bead of Ice
Bead of Fire
Bead of Water
and all of them
Bead of Earth :p

also this addon should change color of armor - wep and add stats like
Bead of Water - Armor Color - Blue - Stats - Evasion cause water is slippery
Bead of Ground - Armor Color - Brown or Black - Stats - Defence Cause of hardness

already there are mobs to drop these items "Foe" monsters :]

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Armor amount *5 :D takes alot of time.. thats all..
the most complicated part will be the inititem.. copy the files and then - hardest part :
change index, name and description.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i created for 3 days dragon spirit scroll system from g50-g70 + g50,g75 weapons without writing stored procedure ... This thing is gonna take like 5 days total to create if you wanna work whole day ...

Reaction score
Actually I wrote a inititem parser... Once you set everything(2-5 minutes) it'll take seconds to create new armors... The script will handle the names, desciption and add the additional stats. It'll also create a serversude inititem and clientside(where the stats are only in the desc.) You can do that with any language...even php can handle this...

Last edited:
Reaction score
i found great idea for that items quest :p , One Area for One kind of armor Like Ground and One Boss who will drop the UI Like One bead of Ground , boss will spawning evry 1 day . and the BoG would give extra stats :p , awesome for middle rate servers ;p
i play a bit long time in kalonline , soo i thing that quest ppl will like ;p

Reaction score
You think too much in a manual way... Use script languages or C/C#/C++ to solve this problem. TheDragon released a C# source code which has a parser in it. You can use it and modify it... It'd be faster to learn C# or a script language as to do this manual... I mean you don't have to know the language perfetctly, just the parts you need... And there isn't much.. Just File IO, strings, int and arrays. Thanks to the internet there are hundrets of sources which contain it already and they're mostly good documantated.
Although I've never used C#, I recommend it to you, cause it's way easier to learn and more newbie friendly as C++ is...

Developer
Reaction score
As strik3r2k5 said
the best way is coding program or script to do it easly
i coded a php script in 5 days to can create a 8 dss grades easly with descrption so its 8 Dss * 5 parts * 3 class
this script can create what i want in few minuts
so if you starting code like this one, will facilitate you a lot in the future
i used for loop + foreach / preg_match / array in my scripts

Back