Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Dev Origins [Old Crew]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

This is KalOnline.

Is there anyone from old crew keep visiting this place forgotten by Korean gods ?

I'm looking for old crew from Kal Underground, MoK, K2O, Ragezone

@ Bakabug, soul666, Exteco, Chris, vanDit, Yaro, Palus, Tracert, DeathArt, Salvation, Jake, Phantom, Bloodx, Bjork, 5andr0 and the other guys nicks I forgot but who made this scene going forward literally from nothing.

Looking forward to hear anything back from you.

You made history for this game and for all gamers who loved old school KalOnline.

You are the KalOnline Private Servers Origins

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good to see you back! Just checking in after all this time. Would love to see the old team working on a new project together. Still remember messing around with the first leaked server files without the mixing system and D4 way back. Those were the days.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
English: Well, back from the dead, but you could write to me on Facebook ;)
No siema powstały z umarłych ale do mnie to mogłeś na Facebooku napisać ;). Hi everyone, I see I am not the only one missing 'Kal' this Christmas :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back