Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Few weeks ago, I started to look RageZone,TOGs again and notice how dead the community is. Barely any server have a good amount of players. So though maybe I should just mess around my files a little more and wondered what peoples are looking for nowadays, What kind of PServer you guys are looking for ?

I have the latest files of Beshoy and other add-ons but even that is not good any more. I probably will disable 80% of it anyway. So i want to ask you guys, What do you look first on a private server ?
Experience rate, Customization, Thief, 3rd Job, Awaken.. or which you would love to get rid of..
I know a lot of peoples dislike thief, I am one of them. Same goes for 3rd job PvP.. i would totally remove it in castle war, pvp event..

So i might come back and work on the files again like in the past and wondered what you guys want. Trying to bring back some old memory i guess, just watched this video from my old server and gosh good old time.

If you have any suggestion or ideas you can write it down

- bd0rks​

Last edited by a moderator:
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Yea man I keep doing this. Looking on ToGs trying find a good server but fail. Here I am now looking to see if any new posts or releases but yet again nothing in the last 2 months or more.

I do miss KalOnline an may open a server myself.

Love it how it was ment to be KAL good old KAL. no thief an all that BS :thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well I'm till now confused from what the players want ■_■

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything I want is rewarding PvP. Every Kal Server has Dead PVP atm because its not rewarding at all. People want to get smth for fighting. Honor / Reward points should be used way way more..
How about a Skill Upgrade System? On a server w/o 3rd jobs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
i haven't had much server actually, compare to all of you. :glare: especially you.. the one guy that never made his own repack. I won't use vote bot either, not worth it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You Guys are pretty much stuck in ~2008 Kal Privat Server Community has changed... ( sadly ). You want a working Low Rate? FORGET IT, not even International kal is Low Rate anymore.

- Balanced PvP
- No Custom Armors or Weapons
- Balanced Classes for PvP ( GoS being OP at the start of every Server )
- Mid to Highrate ( remember there is g90 ingame, no reason to add g60 after 1 month )
- Fast 3rd Job no one really remember or know how to play without anymore.
- Crafting System
- Good Updates ( nothing like we added g60 main Parts to Masters at ToP ) who cares about dat poop? its just g60

The Old Players who remember the good old Days are too old to play or moved forward to a better Game. There is just a few left of them. Creat something for the New Players who doesnt know the " Old " Kal anymore, its dead.

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Wo0t, as much as I hate this I'd have to fully agree with your post. I'm one of them "old players" an i'm old myself (39 this August) I really really miss the old days of KalOnline and I would open a "old style" server but like you said the need for this isn't wanted anymore which I find sad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kal isnt Dead at all. All you need now a days is thinking like a Player and not like a Money hungry lady. We had alot of Proofs that Kal is still working and can be alot of fun ( Kalshi, Core ). You just need some Ideas about what you doing and not repeat the same poop over and over again. Starting lvl 1? for real? who didnt made the first 70 lvl 1000 times already. Start Narotuh? nothing special, creat some cool Areas and people will be there!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You can't revive a dead game. Kal will go down as a fantastic game, but everything dies... Kal is approaching it's death.

Little question ... if you keep saying that kal is dead , what's our importance then ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my opinion as Wo0T said what makes the community bleed is the money hungry whores ..
i mean look at the servers now days they totally miss the point of MMORPG game and what it means
kalonline is mmorpg game which mean it stand on it's gameplay related to a good story
but these days it's all about OP chars with tons of useless systems and addons , in my opinion
we should give what the players really needs
intense , anger , sadness , sense of achievement these emotions
remember those days when we had those emotions while playing the game ?
those days were the greatest
i am working on something based on these old great days
but the risk is the mentality of the players and how they would accept it after the p-server these days
fucked it up

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Little question ... if you keep saying that kal is dead , what's our importance then ?

We used to have about 20 servers going at a time, all with a lot of players, we now have about 8 servers that are active. about 4 of those are long term, 2 have 200+ active players (Maybe only Exile). Always cut total online count by 1/3 due to Shops, Fishers, Coiners, Alt chars (Cut Exile kal by 1/2 due to shop event). Nothing new has been released since all the good coders quit and moved on. This community has broken down since nothing gets released anymore other than a few bits and bobs which are pretty crappy releases. The help section helps only with re-uploading and your basic people who have no chance in creating a successful server. Voiding it pointless, but a good place to help out people who like to play on their local network and create new armors which never succeed.
It's an old game, the ole timers are moving on from being bored, the new players are playing more modern games. It the way of life really.

Kal online private servers are a cash grab. Kal online is vicious, one server beats the other, it gets hacked or dossed.
(Generally when shurrin or revo server is active though, funny that)

I'm saying all of this off 10 years of watching trends.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wazap bd0rk's. Long time no see :)

I would like to see a pvp-based server too, but without all of this high Grade poop and 1 hit skills.
I remember one Server in particular, where we had a very good pvp action in the beginning.

(little video from Kalsage-War; the server I was referring to)

This is kinda what I would love to see. + low exp rate cuz it's just more fun when you actually have to work to reach Level 70 + 3rd Job etc.

(SirChucky from BangoKal here btw. Not the egy dude. The guy who geeked with you in F8 :) I dont know if you remember).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The problem is in my opinion that too many servers are trying to be like international kal and the new generation of kal players seem to like custom servers.

Try and stay away from being an international kal clone and try original ideas and i guarantee you will get more players in a server than just cloning international kal.

1. Utilize the areas and add different mobs in different areas than the "normal" kalonline.

2. Create new ideas for systems and for example instead of using e-mok certs to get into e-mok make new areas and change the teleport locations to a different area for a change of scenery.

3. Create new pimping systems out of the addons we all have access to now instead of BOF / DSS crap change the names and try new stuff.

4. Exp on a server like this can be low, mid or high it really would not matter then because you are creating a completely different game by doing something different than what EVERY server is now doing !!

5. Be original !!! Why would you want to be like everyone else ?? Why would you think you will get a lot of players in your server if you are exactly like everyone else ??

6. Full time PVP !! Why do you only make battlefield and the 1 vs 1 / 2 vs 2 / 3 vs 3 / GvG PVP systems all only once a day ?? People want to PVP all day and all night !!

I see all these ads on top of games saying "original" "best server" "latest files" "nothing you have ever seen"

But the fact is that we have seen everything in them, nothing is original, its not the best server, no one has the latest files only INT kal has them ( even xiu kal does not have the LATEST files they just have injected parts of them ) !!

You guys are catering to a small group of people who are left in kalonline who even know what the hell "oldschool" kal means or is ( like me and MaX and a handful of others ).

I may have been around through the "oldschool" years but even i love custom servers because it is something different !!

Cater to the new generation of kalonline players who dont know what the old kal is like and make new fun interesting servers that no one has seen.

Be original !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back