Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Showroom rules

If you are not intending to release what you post at this current time - post it here

If you do decide to release it - we THANK YOU VERY MUCH no matter how big or small the release.

FAQ
(Frequent Questions and Answers)

Q) Can I critizise someone elses work?

A) YES As long as it is constructive critisisim (not posting like "omg see it" or "omg you suck") Coment slike you could improve "THIS" and "THIS" will be acceptible

Q) Can i give someone advice on their post?

A)
YES any help is good for everyone that might read your post that might be stuck on a partitular subject

Comments like "Will you realease?" and "When will you release" will be deleted, If you are INTENDING to release please post it in the

If you are wishing to know if the poster will release what he is posting at anytime in the distant future - please send him/her a PM

Other then that, we would LOVE to see any new things you have made for your server!

So get posting!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not an advertisement. trailers were and always have been part of my creations to the community

LATEST Newest videos Updated at 2018

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Affenzirkus
Reaction score
Your choice of color is thinkfull....
Like the Style would love to see some different colors.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well , its bad for you but atleast its nice to me , you can do better than it , and btw its with photoshop not with paint.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like it, its a little bright, but i do like it... and im the only one that uses Paint around here :p only thing i can do in photoshop is make transparent BMP files... and the file itself i need to start it off in Paint.net lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh Kallyanna > All my textures are edited in Paint.NET - Textures in kal really don't need so powerfull tool like PSP, but... Anyone uses tools thats are good for him. ;]

YUP! I only usually use Paint.net.. WISH i could use photoshop but i find it hard lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I watched him make the box himself :p was asking me about UVMapping but i could do stuff at the time n 15 mins later .. "oh i got it nps Kally" propper trooper :D good to see peeps worinking on new poop not just imported stuff :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got this with my Fort map, Didnt have many houses but i think it was due to too many verts and the engine trying to render them. At this point KWE started crashing and i couldnt finish the map ...lol it is a little laggy in game every now n then for me anyways but meh its fine enough. so yeah if you use your own objects (mine hates Flower beds LOTS!) this is what keeps kicking errors for me...lol

RPS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Rz!
Well i'm trying some recolouring and wanna know what you guys think!
Don't know if someone made similar to this, if so let me know

Archer
REMOVED

Mage
REMOVED

Knight
REMOVED

Well desided to release it anyway cuz someone might see it usefull: http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/g65-recoloured-989309/

Cheers RPS!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Rz!
Well i'm trying some recolouring and wanna know what you guys think!
Don't know if someone made similar to this, if so let me know

Archer
REMOVED

Mage
REMOVED

Knight
REMOVED

Well desided to release it anyway cuz someone might see it usefull: http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/g65-recoloured-989309/

Cheers RPS!

Looks nice, may you recolor the 2 belts on archer shorts aswell. I would like to see G70 Green and Yellow, looks nice for sure

keep on going

greetings Yah

RPS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aah didnt even notice it.
Here you go Yah

I would like to see G70 Green and Yellow,
If im not wrong atleast green is released somewhere here on the forum alrdy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
here is my realtime dss :) , hope you like it guys , im using the OLD engine with it's UI
i dont need new UI to add it , maybe soon i will release it , who knows?
i just want to upgrade and update this community with these small things , watch it
and tell me what do u think about it ty :)

Greeting , my regards
Plucky

RPS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a chance to downgrade from ex storm to imoogi or does it just go up untill u come to thunder ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there a chance to downgrade from ex storm to imoogi or does it just go up untill u come to thunder ?

till now it 's just go up till it goes to thunder , easily i can make it downgrade too :)
so it is possible and easy too :)

Back