Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sunrise in Termina :)

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its a whole new engine, not the Kal engine.. n the Inixsoft water mark is an effect :/ just so peeps know cos this isnt the Kal engine xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you might explain what this new engine is able to do? :D

The engine im using? unless you have a brand new server side you cant use it :p

Visuals/shaders etc

everything is added into it, mostly its just less crashable and better visuals but with all the kal stuff in it, mounted pets n what not.

sunrise sun set (Kal doesnt have this)

Its mostly just for visuals etc.

The server side has a game master glow command that you type /gloe and then you glow with a sound effect and that kinda stuff.. pets etc pvp tournaments for 10 players plus only got 1st theif skills set but a little buggy (sorry i cant release thos because i am not making them - costing enough as it is :p) 3rd job enabled client side but not server side as of yet.. only got a semi-finished server side atm. no need for cry or Termina.dll anymore or plugins etc

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
"unless you have a brand new server side" so you do not use the (old) mainserver, that everyone use, you got a newer one?
if this is true, could you explain us, how this is possible?

Last edited:
Affenzirkus
Reaction score
Above my test - I guess not good enough. ;]

So here another one - made for test before sleep.

Now give Kal some living aspect :)

I animated a Tank once, posted on the Weap/Armor Thread.

<<< Tank at Temp Fort

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
New GM glow command effect (made by matynator) effect edited by me with Twinkling sound effects that pulsates. only prb at the mo you can tourn your GM glow ON but cant turn it off... more coding needed i guess but meh prevents scammers :) n looks pretty.. the sound effect gets annoying after a while too but meh xD (see my last post for the origional test one)
this is the final result

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New GM glow command effect (made by matynator) effect edited by me with Twinkling sound effects that pulsates. only prb at the mo you can tourn your GM glow ON but cant turn it off... more coding needed i guess but meh prevents scammers :) n looks pretty.. the sound effect gets annoying after a while too but meh xD (see my last post for the origional test one)
this is the final result

was it propsed to name the npcs "Solider" instead of "Soldier"? ;)

I'm not here
Reaction score
"unless you have a brand new server side" so you do not use the (old) mainserver, that everyone use, you got a newer one?
if this is true, could you explain us, how this is possible?

Black Magic! No actually its called hacking.
However, they are all using the old server files, they just hacked some code into it, but nobody got some real new files (well there are some old emulator projects which are all crappy). Those information excluding anything that is related to me or my team ofc :p

Back