Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not compleated and It wo'nt be (made only for my theory testing) Here is new mob itself.
To be clear - object itself is'nt made by me. It was used only for testing theory of files connection and importing/exporting test.
Texture not fit and skin is not weight well, but animations work and editing it it's not problem.

Main problem here is ALOT of time to set all animations/motions and weighting skin with every bone and exporting them seperately in right way to work ingame.

It's going to be late time here - need get up to work in 5 hours from now. Did'nt had time to convert 2nd part of the movie, cause my older son did'nt went to sleep fast today ;)
So I will leave it as it is. Feel free to comment, do critic, post that is easy.... whatever You wan't but I don't really care since I love kalonline and all I do giving me satisfaction.

Reaction score
Uhm seems i forgot to add credits and i cant edit my post =D so here

Model and texture by Inixsoft
I just "skinned" and posed the model

I'm not here
Reaction score
Uhm seems i forgot to add credits and i cant edit my post =D so here

Model and texture by Inixsoft
I just "skinned" and posed the model

Btw the rules are saying its forbidden to post "sexually-oriented" stuff, that surely was not, it was just a naked women, she was not event touching herself. :p
Some people are just boring, well for the Ragezone mods, is this how you think a women should look like? :p

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MentaL said:
tits and bush thats visible is 18+ , covering it would be like pg13 .

There is your answer from the big man himself, so yeah the edited version is more appropriate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [COMPETITON SECTION] KalOnline Event/Contest Section! (Changes once a month)

i wanted to make something new
Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

RPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well got some more ss of the map ? cuz after what i have seen so far i can say u didnt make it :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'v seen this area years ago, so where is the new? ;o :blink:

You are prob thinking of "the Gallows" its simlar but has a roof on it etc.. DEFO not the same, and those KCM textures were not out them

RPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are prob thinking of "the Gallows" its simlar but has a roof on it etc.. DEFO not the same, and those KCM textures were not out them
Nope, looks exactly like these ss ( as far as i see on them )

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok thread gonna be cleaned in 1 hour guys, anything else is to be kept to pm, keep this showroom a showroom huh? ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [COMPETITON SECTION] KalOnline Event/Contest Section! (Changes once a month)

@Plucky

This area is from my very old avalanche repack.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
My 1st ever attempt to adapt existing kal animations to some other mesh shapes, looks lame cuz its badly skinned and biped is too small, anyway made it quick just to see if it works.

Enjoy the epic music:lol:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

@Plucky

This area is from my very old avalanche repack.

hmm? i even didn't check the avalnche repack
i used KSM of lok repack and these OPL and objects by me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cause he switched animations only, bones are not attached to feets, and new mesh is not weight on them.

Back