Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Termina's New Assasin masks

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Loving the cities teleport pop up menu, also the demons heads idea is really nice, simple but effective :) keep going sir!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nice city deton , i loved it , since im not good in KWE ;)

here is Bead of fire gradable by my real-bof addon
and also it can be downgrade as from G5 to G4 and so on :)
it took from me over 2 days non-stop to finish that poop xD

that's all the work i had did till now , i will take a rest for a month or something from kal
as i spent time working and deve kal for too many days which lead to great pain in my eyes

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nice city deton , i loved it , since im not good in KWE ;)

here is Bead of fire gradable by my real-bof addon
and also it can be downgrade as from G5 to G4 and so on :)
it took from me over 2 days non-stop to finish that poop xD

that's all the work i had did till now , i will take a rest for a month or something from kal
as i spent time working and deve kal for too many days which lead to great pain in my eyes

Hey plucky ,
Your using dragon addons!,prof? hm , double exp event started.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
those npc shape and motions are Ducking awesome you uppactus should create a video with thier motions , i saw it in game its rocks , you guys never saw same before :DD

I made those NPC's and made custom animations for them in 3ds max :)

Anywhoo heres my latest crap.... getting ready for Termina's Launch.. so having to make sure all the maps are looking ok...

So i made blossoming cherry trees

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm presenting new mob - compleately new - non edited.
Concept was found in google, model, textures, bones, motions (animation) - all new made by myself in 3d max. Exported with released 3d max importer/exporter.

Here some screens in game - later I'll add Video on YT, because i need faster internet connection to send large file in good bitrate. (post will be edited after 3 hours from now).

If You like it - like it. If not - You can flame i don't care.
For me it was nice adventure in creation - all problems solved by myself (most of them without forum help xD) It is easy as f%#k to make new things in KalOnline and make it work properly.
All is needed is time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fully working shiny on old engine, including effects etc ;)

Old client battle field. Akamaru and my work. Register normaly via npc, players get reward points for kills and when battle ends, team which kill altar gets new buffs etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think to upgrade the community

try to do that your self mate , don't be useless
Mr SecondDay have his own mind to release it or not as any other person made a something new ;) , dont ask them for release ..

im not prof in KWE and opl objects , but i'm a little bored so i opened clean fort and added some shits to it

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score

Special thanks to soul for help and yes THIS IS SHOWOFF................

Back