Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Reaction score
Hello folks,
Got some free time from university this winter, and after finishing the class of c I always had a goal to check out kal platform when I will have the time.

SO!
Inixsoft declared that they will not support old UI ever again.

Updates and Patches (Jan. 5 2017)
"-Old UI is not more supported. Therefore, we cannot help you with any problems on old UI."

After reading this I thought - this will be a great time to try and crack this engine because it is the last version of it!
So a few weeks ago I decided to check it out, and see if I can make our crappy MainSvrt to work with it. (Must say I used pulse, cry, sue solutions to figure it out, so thank you for those releases)

While working on this engine I noticed that all packets has been changed, the cases, the sizes and much more things.
After a lot of sleepless nights I got almost everything to work correctly.

What has been fixed so far?

*Important
-Entering game, creating char, restore.. etc
-Packets, found and changed 90% of them to the correct one
-Item size
-Player info
-Inventory
-Trade (showoffitem)
-storage list
-skills
-damage size
and some other things

*Systems
-riding "r" hotkey to mount/demount
-dss
-pets
-magong (gigong, perfshot)
and some other systems which were necessary.

What have to be done:
-stall info
-all thief skills, and 3rd job skills(all players).
-some new weird systems such as: hanin mirrors, yinyang etc..
and a lot of other things :/

Watch in 1080p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Welp i finally was able to import animations and i think its almost finished since it can import pretty much everything @.gb ... maybe a few more bugs to fix here and there then i'm done with it and throw it into a folder to collect virtual dust as with the rest of my stuff. ^^

A pic of the UI and a vid showing some stuff.
zO7vOIa - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shot_G1_170626_205657 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums shot_G1_170627_183046 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums shot_G1_170627_170241 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
New 2017 engine Suits
Pick pet move to the item
and state fixed ill upload full video in few days

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
3dsmax MapEditor

so far its only a mapViewer but working on making it an editor...

gW2oDfv - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

ElUZjh5 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Lf2PILm - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

wslLd4E - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Uhm the new "dungeon" from inix (kinda old by now)

JSItXMi - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

7fITH8U - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,
Kalonline released the new Shaman character with the last update in the korean client.
I had a go with the korean engine and it's a bit messy but it works. (the text is fucked up since I used the en country)
The character has magic attacks and probably identical to the mage, I haven't fully tested it yet and I just implemented the normal skills such as behead, rest and run.

Share you thoughts !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello,
Kalonline released the new Shaman character with the last update in the korean client.
I had a go with the korean engine and it's a bit messy but it works. (the text is fucked up since I used the en country)
The character has magic attacks and probably identical to the mage, I haven't fully tested it yet and I just implemented the normal skills such as behead, rest and run.

Share you thoughts !

omfg that thing is an abortion !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Share you thoughts !

first time seeing the new char alive. Kind of looks ok for kal. not a fan of his skin color and the weapon which it is using though...
curious on how the skills will look like and the rest of the armours

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Made some fixes (hp, mp, stats on create) and added some of his skills.
Some of the skills were (damage tpye 3) so I made them AOE.

somehow i expected more effects on the skills. it is very min. compared to the rest of the chars.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Was expecting an in-depth review of something based of ur video's title, but instead i got nothing, therefore i guess someone should say something about it.
If u're gonna use big icons get rid of the boxed window frame, give the icons some freedom... color outside the lines.
Not sure why u made a vid for something so trivial when a screenshot would've been enough but... good job, i guess?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Was expecting an in-depth review of something based of ur video's title, but instead i got nothing, therefore i guess someone should say something about it.
If u're gonna use big icons get rid of the boxed window frame, give the icons some freedom... color outside the lines.
Not sure why u made a vid for something so trivial when a screenshot would've been enough but... good job, i guess?

video was for showing the hover and click buttons design and it wasnt by me anyway...
thanks for your suggestion

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, if it isn't ur "design" then why post it in the first place without giving credit to "whoever" made it cuz server name tells us absolutely nothing.
And the hover/click "design" was so minimalist u could have spared ur time with a simple screenshot and left the "mind-blowing" effect for the players to find out for themselves.

P.s. It's rly easy to do that in newUI, would of been impressive on oldUI-(2006 engine)... again trivial.

Reactions: Yui
Back