Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Reaction score
Well, if it isn't ur "design" then why post it in the first place without giving credit to "whoever" made it cuz server name tells us absolutely nothing.
And the hover/click "design" was so minimalist u could have spared ur time with a simple screenshot and left the "mind-blowing" effect for the players to find out for themselves.

P.s. It's rly easy to do that in newUI, would of been impressive on oldUI-(2006 engine)... again trivial.

i mean the video wasnt by me and i was lazy to take screenshot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean the video wasnt by me and i was lazy to take screenshot
Lazy? says everything about you as a person not really a word I would use but anyway I like design part is pretty good credits to whoever done it.

Developer
Reaction score
haters always will say bad words to destroy you :) but trust yourself and ignore what the others say , and you dont have to explain your situation

Reactions: Xca
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Beshoy...so being a critic = hater?... u smartass.
He posted on a forum where not everyone is a moron and if he always expects to be praised for his "unbelievable" designs how do u expect him to improve?
The effect was so unimpressive he could of just used photoshop to check/uncheck the inner/outer glow effect, why ingame when a screenshot would of been enough to show the "design"? because it might be impressive to the so called developers that only want new engine for the systems but have no clue what inix added over the years to the crappy engine.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

ALMOST fully working ...

You told the panel to sell the character for 700kk but then you pulled 500kk from your storage to pay for it then it says success ....

It success with 500kk not 700kk (unless i missed you already having 200kk in your inventory when you pulled the 500kk out of storage)

THEN ... it did not stack the total geons in your storage it keeps it as separate geon slots.

Other than that great job it looks like you are actually making some progress on the panel :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ALMOST fully working ...

You told the panel to sell the character for 700kk but then you pulled 500kk from your storage to pay for it then it says success ....

It success with 500kk not 700kk (unless i missed you already having 200kk in your inventory when you pulled the 500kk out of storage)

THEN ... it did not stack the total geons in your storage it keeps it as separate geon slots.

Other than that great job it looks like you are actually making some progress on the panel :)

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
Hey, im (re) starting to learn c# a bit, after my spawntool im goin todo my own launcher as i do not really like all of these released one (except darn's one where you can modify alot things & it is for free!).

so here we go :

actually Functions : Show player online, auth/db/mainsvr on/off,
updating (actually only manuell updates as i did not start to code that things for) Client,
Starting game / close .exe
Visually changes@head

Planning: Login page (befor launcher appear) with ingame login data, show information about Account/chars on it.

nothing else planned yet as i do not really know what i should add on it

Yui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well yea, it's a map i made. ^^ As you might see, it's for PvP.

op01T0m - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

rCHZBZ1 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

eAAMcZs - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

^ First Base
XxWdCfK - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

^ Second Base
aRFdDnc - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

VhbEL5X - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

As always you'll find a larger version of the pics and other work of mine on my .

Oh and if any server is actually willing to test it out, just leave a pm or use the discord server and contact me there.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And the shield ofc
JYZpjVr - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reactions: Yui

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New weap skin/costume :mellow:
C1uPW88 - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
beautiful,, 100% beautiful. omg. i wish i could use this for my g200 final set. would be perfect gear to finish off my 5-year old server. you have such great talent ASN, you should put all your designs on a portfolio and get a pro job modeling for real games $$$

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can get it from the int server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can get it from the int server.

Yeah I saw that yesterday too. I’ve gotta go and grab a lot of new things from int before going online xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My custom real time exp item addon and my custom auto level up reward addon that also gives auto buffs at designated levels.

Right click and use just like a health or mana med.

New custom dungeon 2 summon system

The drops of the monsters have not been added yet.

This video is just to show the new system working.

Every room in all 3 halls are filled with monsters but i only show a few rooms for a shorter video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back