Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Affenzirkus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Next Add-on, Emok Limiter with certs

Some improvements:

Tell the player when the Buff turns out "Carefull you will be ported back in 1 Minute"..
Is the time of the cert stackable?

Nice job btw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rewrote skills - special formula based at strenght,agility, player level & player attack phys/magic
Pus,Brutal Attack, Half Swing, Life Absorbtion based at otp and Soul Destruction based at Wisdom.

Skills left: Cold Binding & Shield Offense

3rd Job skills:

Skills are saving at slots too, next skills r coming in next days.

UPDATE#1

Last edited by a moderator:
make Love, not War!
Reaction score
After few months of playing with 3ds max and figuring out how to add new motions for characters i've finally achieved my goal xD

hahahaha I love it!!! op dance moves!

Is this the new /dance animation??? Share! :D

Reaction score
Livid Kal 3rd job upgrade skills designs

Reaction score
Long time since I been active , saw some videos of kal etc and was thinking to do something.

so..
I saw Korean international server has made a black edition armor for grade 70 so I said why not give it a shot.
If some people will like this edition I might release it , but i probably don't remember how to change gb files name haha:blush:.

Thank to Matynator who actually explained me how to create a black color using photoshop.

great work ,keep it up :]

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the Olymp, greek myth story based :) Welcome to another dimension :p

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums
Want to see all?

thats awesome , you are using KWE or another tool?

Back