Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My new login :rolleyes:

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

Kallyanna - Kal Online Showroom - Show your creations HERE (non releases) - RaGEZONE Forums

lol:lol:

Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Idk even which attepmt to adapt new armors is that but well it's the best i made so far xD

still needs some weighting here and there :p

//just a little update, fixed skirt and some more to make it look better ^^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dagets, take my strong advice..
You're wasting an amazing talent on this crappy game,
Get a better use for your talent, mind blowing.

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
so sad what happening, but well, u are able to duck these server who does use ur files...

fred never was an trustable person, even some years ago he wasnt, he tryd to duck anyone who was trust him.

he tryd also with sirix and well, sirix fucked him and taked 3x more money for his backdoored 3rd and fucked fred's server then.

i dont know why still everyone does trust fred, maybe not now, but in future once again people do, what he can do ? rly nothing, he got all from RZ, the most thinks fred do in dev is nothing special cuz everyone here can learn the "normal" crap in some days.

the only think he want is, collect alot of money ...

i know it is the wrong section but this sections is the most spectated one so here some words for you... badass!

(sorry for my bad english today... :D)

-tranx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks lol :laugh: I'm still learning. For me and some people kal is like damn drug, that's why im still here :rolleyes:

thats true , when im thinkin about qutting kal , i leave it for some days maxmium and come back , i dunno why lol xD
but i really love it , the best game ever i would ever see , and i dont think i gonna join any other game cus i won't find good one like it i think

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thats true , when im thinkin about qutting kal , i leave it for some days maxmium and come back , i dunno why lol xD
but i really love it , the best game ever i would ever see , and i dont think i gonna join any other game cus i won't find good one like it i think
i said that to till i found tera online and planet side2 :))

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Feel the force xD Always wanted to add lightsaber to kal and now i kinda achieved the desired look of it :p

Both - sound and effect are displayed by ROAM so nope its not edited in adobe effects or so ^^

Reaction score
Livid Kal designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back